Untitled

Attached: 1275280409389.jpg (300x250, 12.57K)

I am Pickle Rick.

Sneed

Not guilty.

Attached: DBA9DF74-8AF4-4410-BE3C-4484E65B3B67.gif (220x220, 867.39K)

Checked.

Attached: Check you later.gif (400x218, 1.43M)

Bob Dylan looked either me or the person directly behind me in the eyes last night during Every Grain of Sand and that's going to be a peak memory.

I hate Midwest Emo and all the melodic shit that comes from it, I also hate all Emo Folk, it's the gayest shit ever. From a genre that evolved from a serious, introspective album like Rites of Spring and it turned into such melodramatic teen bullshit it fuckings sucks, i stay with first wave Screamo.

Checked.

Attached: diarydance.gif (146x110, 85.81K)

Black artists abandoning rock music was one of the biggest losses in music ever

Rites of Spring was the best emo band. I also liked Egg Hunt and Embrace.

I'm glad Kate Bush got defiled and ruined by zoomers. fucking hate Any Forums pushing this ugly annoying ass singer on me everyday. They get what they fucking deserve.

Based Mackaye enjoyer. I kind of liked Picciotto more, like in One Last Wish, but Fugazi has a sinergy between those two that's just legendary.

Basshunter is kino

I never cared for pavement

Attached: 1653848306158.jpg (600x450, 23.79K)

Playboi Carti is the best rapper ever

Pffft. That would be Viper.

I think Taylor Swift is the most talented female solo artist of the 21st century

The Xenoblade Chronicles OST should have been AOTY 2011/2012.

it's over

Anthony Fagtano literally just makes shit up and has no idea what he's talking about most of the time. I don't even think he listens to the albums he reviews and just reads summaries on wikipedia or rym for information. I don't think he really plays bass and the whole thing about him having a black wife was a hoax as well. everything about him is just one big lie and I have no empircal proof he exists physically either and is probably just a bot.

The Wall is the best Pink Floyd album and I'm tired of pretending it isn't. The second best is Piper.

Crest is my 2022 AOTY
That's fantastic user
Yeah
Why do Taylor Swift fans think she's the best of all time
It's only just begun, you got this!

Attached: Bladee-Ecco2K-Crest.jpg (320x320, 24.94K)

He's fucking awful.

Attached: Fantano sellout.png (1758x1168, 2.46M)