It's starting to become the GOAT for me bros

It's starting to become the GOAT for me bros...

Attached: td.jpg (1000x856, 95.24K)

Wings 1 and 2 are pretty good

This album fucking ruled. Wings 1 and 2, The Pot, Lost Keys/Rosetta Stoned, Right In Two, fucking Jambi.

Hard pressed to name a better TOOL album desu.

SHINE ON FOREVER

E MOTHERFUCKING T

For me, it's the jazz version

Attached: R-2226962-1356907774-5018.jpg (600x600, 197.99K)

always has been

This and Lateralus are so much better than Aenima

1. 10,000 days
2. Undertow
3. Lateralus
4. Aenima
5. Fear Inoculum
6. Opiate

IT'S TIME NOW
MY TIME NOW
GIVE ME MY
GIVE ME MY WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGS

Attached: 1505366403042.png (367x321, 177.37K)

Attached: tool_fans.jpg (720x640, 29.6K)

The poetry of this song is so eloquent and precise for describing the deterioration of relationships (of any kind really). It’s perfection. Every time I hear it I can relive any break up. It’s a masterpiece. Where once the pieces fit, through lack of communication and a crumbling of compassion they no longer do. Isn’t that the truth?

fucking kek

>The poetry of this song is so eloquent and precise for describing the deterioration of relationships (of any kind really). It’s perfection. Every time I hear it I can relive any break up. It’s a masterpiece. Where once the pieces fit, through lack of communication and a crumbling of compassion they no longer do. Isn’t that the truth?

Attached: INANDOUT.png (900x729, 128.82K)

>I UNDERSTOOD WHAT THE SINGER WAS SAYING AND I AM NOW GOING TO REPEAT IT AS IF IVE MADE A DISCOVERY
fucking tool fans are literally retarded aren't they

The Pot is legitimately one of the worst songs I’ve ever heard in my life

To be fair, you have to have a very high astrological transit to understand Tool. The lyrics are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of the Fibonacci Sequence most of the allusions will go over a typical listener's head. There's also Maynard's psychoanalytic outlook, which is deftly woven into his vocalizations- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Carl Jung literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the Peyote sensitivity to truly appreciate the depths of these themes, to realise that they're not just pretentious- they say something deep about ANAL. As a consequence people who dislike Tool truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the anti-pessimism in Maynard's apocalyptic mantra "Learn to Swim," which itself is a cryptic reference to Bill Hick's comedic epic Arizona Bay. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those Coke-sipping hookers scratching their penis heads in confusion as Reverend Keenan's genius wit unfolds itself on their picture discs. What jerkoffs.. how do I tolerate them?

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Maynard's Dick tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that their rectal temperatures are within 4 degrees of my own (preferably higher) before I insert my hand. Nothin personnel carrot

it's a great album for sure

the fact this copypasta even exists proves how retarded tool fans are

Ænima for me but 10000days is a close second

rent free

what does that even mean bro.

Hilarious

MUST HAVE BEEN

Based

Attached: Chadam.jpg (726x720, 139.46K)