There’s an alternative universe where Eminem released Relapse 2

…and he isn’t a laughing stock.

Attached: 1F2C6018-2388-4F24-9A14-E11B17B74B9C.jpg (750x514, 70.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BOI8OGIy6cA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He’s not a laughing stock tho. He had that one mediocre album and y’all pretending he’s bad

he had that one mediocre album and then the rest of them were worse

kamikaze was great
mtbmb was good

>implying that Kamikaze and MTBMB are worse than Revival
laughing at you through the phone rn

he created a monster

THATS UNDER HIS BED

youtube.com/watch?v=BOI8OGIy6cA

the mediocre album was the Slim Shady LP

one good album: the first one
the rest of his discography is mediocre

Kamikaze was great? Lmfao. How? Even I thought the people bashing it were in the wrong when it first came out, but now it’s evident they were right. It’s literally a fucking 12 track temper tantrum because people didn’t like his shitty album. It serves no purpose and has no replay value. People only rate it highly because “OmG EMINeM is PiiSsEd oFF AGAIN BRO like HE used to BE!!” failing to realize even the “anger” is fake and manufactured. “I feel like i want to punch the freakin’ world in the face right now!!!!”

it’s shit.

Recovery, MMLP2, Revival, Kamikaze, were all dogshit, Revival being one of the worst albums ever created of all time, period.

Alchemist in 2009 talking about Relapse 2:

“Now that his head is straight, his rhymes aren’t straight. He is making the most psychotic s***s I’ve ever heard. He has a song on Relapse 2 that’s so crazy. You know “Underground?”

AllHipHop.com: Yeah.

Alchemist: It takes off where that stops and obliterates that. He rhymes in his regular voice…I’m afraid because the rhymes might slip out of my mouth. [Laughs.] Put it this way, there’s a song called “Insult to Injury.”

AllHipHop.com: You said it.

Alchemist: God! When mo’f*****s hear this s***, they’re going to s***!

ah, what could’ve been. 50 also said Relapse 2 was even better than 1.

Why are eminem fans genuinely autistic?

Attached: 0FEE6E0D-9B68-4B8B-B785-6BC309FC9CC5.jpg (750x459, 47.4K)

Attached: 5FAC19D6-7082-48AB-9A95-549E1721A663.jpg (750x419, 50.42K)

a lot of eminem fans i met irl were either old boomers or weird europeans

I’m a zoomer Eminem fan, there are more of us now due to Y2K nostalgia. Although I’ve been a fan of him for a long time.

>Eminem is raped in many different ways by his stepfather
who the fuck wants to hear that shit LOL

Orrrrnana

Where does the constant meme of "EMINEM Is The ONLY Rapper Who Raps About REAL LIFE" come from?
If you take his most acclaimed albums, his frequent subjects are:
>drugs
>being rich
>beating women
>killing people
>having sex
He's just slightly edgier than normal with all the rape and homophobia and that makes him the GOAT to white people?
What makes a song like Rock Bottom more powerful to people than Biggie's Suicidal Thoughts, for example?

Nothing

>What makes a song like Rock Bottom more powerful to people than Biggie's Suicidal Thoughts, for example?
What? Nobody is saying or implying this?

People constantly say Em is the greatest rapper/by far the best artist hip-hop has to offer. I don't see it.
Its like rock fans who think The Beatles is the greatest band, they're retards.