How did he manage to do it?

How did he manage to do it?

What does he have that everyone else doesn't have?

Attached: Bob_Dylan_by_Daniel_Kramer.jpg (432x547, 40.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wPIS257tvoA?t=67
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sold his soul to the devil, for starters

He's an incredibly poetic, insightful writer who sang with complete confidence and conviction and also had an autistic understanding of The Law of Attraction. The end.

Combination of being in the right place at the right time plus the ability to ignore trends and pivot when he felt like he was stagnating. I think he would be a far more minor artist if he just stuck to protest folk and never picked up an electric guitar, for example.

Also, lyrics that demand a cult of personality and great backing bands.

>What does he have that everyone else doesn't have?
The Holy Spirit

He brought back folk and conscious folk from obscurity.
He upper lyrics game of the mainstream music to more than just love songs.
He told the Beatles to stop doing doo woop pop music for exclusively girls leading Ribber Soul which was one of the main inspirations for fucking TVU & Nico. And you know led to Beatles release Rubber Soul. And Revolver. And Sgt. Peeppers. And Magical Mystery Tour. And The White Album. And Abbey Road.
He solidified the formula of the folk rock, and overall made some of the most forward thinking electric music of the time. He was a major influence on roots rock, nu-country.
No amount of haha the sun is yellow it's chiken, "stupid kike", "can't sing", "shitty harmonica" posting can undermine Dylan. His influence cannot be understated. He is the most important act of the 60s.

an almost unmatched lyrical gift, a natural sense for the beautiful in the simple
never changed his attitude or became something else. if some think he sold out, he was never against it in the way he did it

>shitty MKultra harmonica music starts playing

jew

“Look at the sun sinkin' like a ship
Look at the sun sinkin' like a ship
Ain't that just like my heart, babe
When you kissed my lips?“

Even these simple lyrics are fucking great

judaism

reddit: the thread

I’ll mention Reddit, herherhur, I’m special, I’m gonna get (yous). Yay I’m special.

Gtfo

>He brought back folk and conscious folk from obscurity.
No he didn't. I'm a Dylan fanatic and just saw him last night, he was definitely riding the folk wave. Yes, he was the most popular of it but he did not "bring back folk"

he relentlessly abused amphetamines

bob dylan is the only jew in the world?
he doesn't follow that religion

so did everyone his ability to construct songs with that energy was the trick. not just getting high getting to the limits of his consciousness and building with it
youtu.be/wPIS257tvoA?t=67

chutzpah and mossad money

DURRRR DYLAN BAD REDDIT BAD DURRRRR

Attached: CC1921A2-525F-48F0-B3C0-D1C9BD107D9C.jpg (750x534, 145.42K)

He's not that good. Whenever his shit comes on I want to turn it off.

the jew snip

? really