I thought this album was supposed to save rock music bros...?

I thought this album was supposed to save rock music bros...?

Attached: Ants_from_Up_There_-_Black_Country,_New_Road (1).jpg (300x300, 21.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1mBdBDOzBI9i
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sorry but it's over, rock music just got BUSHED

Attached: 1654905677383.jpg (232x188, 9.9K)

Not rock

Nah that's gonna be voca.ro/1mBdBDOzBI9i

I mean, no lone album can 'save' rock music, but it did let a lot of people know that the genre isn't dead, even if you consider other bands out there to be more promising than them.

>posh rock
ftfy

>a bunch of trust fund kids noodling around on instruments with gibberish avant fart vocals

no thanks

Still the best album of 2022 according to rym

it isn't a rock album though
it's half-decent but it's literally not even rock

I mean christ the new Maximo Park album got to #2 in the charts, I'd argue that and Wet Leg are doing more "saving rock music" than a squeaky clean art-pop post-rock record

>not crying once you get to the end of Basketball Shoes
Your loss m8

DELUXE EDITION JUST DROPPED

Attached: 220.jpg (680x703, 60.33K)

Anyone listen to their new live stuff? How are they without Isaac. God I hope he comes back

It's still a bit rough, but for the amount of time they spent writing their new material it's clear that they're just as good compositionally without Isaac; they're not going anywhere. I'm glad the band has realized that the best songs on AFUT were the ones where May was most prominent; she sings on two songs that are among the best of the new material. I wouldn't say this material is quite as strong as Isaac's, but once the songs are tested on tour and neatened up I expect LP3 to be a satisfactory release or more. There are a few new songs that I think are comfortably some of the band's best.
tl;dr Isaac's loss is a major one, but the new songs are good enough to show that BC,NR is still (in my humble opinion) one of the best bands around.

The live shit is mixed so bad. Why?

Yeah, that's my one detraction. The bootleg is much better, if only because Isaac is ludicrously high in the mix.

Our savior is coming

Attached: 1652137116281.jpg (1400x1400, 1.31M)

This band sucks

>Eat Men Eat comes out on the 16th
>Sugar/Tzu is the third single
I'm excited bros...

How is it not rock