Now that the dust has settled, who ended up winning the debate?

youtube.com/watch?v=p49AoyX6fsI

Now that the dust has settled, who ended up winning the debate?

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 972.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3hXAj1vYyyZnGa89q0HaHzwXRmDNUyPQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Me for not watching

>two cucks fight about who is the biggest cuck.wmv

/ourguy/ hasan

Attached: image-171_png.jpg (717x748, 548.62K)

Attached: 1648075774231.png (507x369, 322.37K)

Based, friendly yet firm reminder that Any Forums is a /Hasan/ board.

Fuck that old boomer Fantano.

I pray I get to see the day when youtube implodes and these two faggots have to get real jobs. Please god, I will actually believe in you for 3 seconds if you make it happen.

Are retard fights an actual thing?

Fpbp

Yes.

Does clicking on that embed link count as a view? I'd like to watch this for laughs, but I don't want to give either of these retards money.

Attached: 1645683370946.jpg (1080x1349, 514.04K)

They are already millionares set for life and Fantano invested heavy in crypto early.

They already won at life.

debating his about what

This playlist has over 150 different videos of retards fighting youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3hXAj1vYyyZnGa89q0HaHzwXRmDNUyPQ

lol you can say what you want about fantano since i lost track of him ages ago but you canot in good concious call Hasan a retard, he's one of the few acutally valid pop-intelectuals worths his salt.

There are very few people who I care less about than either of these retards. I have no idea what the debate is even about but just from reading the title I assume its two neutered self hating white liberals (hasan fancies himself a leftist but he isn't, obviously) debating about race related nonsense but too afraid to commit fully because its a negro at the center of the topic.

Am I right?

>you canot in good concious call Hasan a retard
Any Forums in 202x ladied and gentlemen.

Attached: 3ni34.jpg (500x704, 86K)

The only time I ever (accidentally) watched any footage of Hasan he was just screaming very loudly and swearing angry about some political bullshit that had recently happened.

I don't get what's supposed to be appealing about him. I assume that a large portion of his fanbase only follow him because they think he's hot.

remember when he was buddies with Sam Hyde and Sargon? I miss that Fantano

Hasan poses that Kendrick was born wuth klinefelter syndrome since he's never shown himself shirtless not even at the beach or a pool party while Fantano defends his bbc recolecting a sexual encounter they had at a rap festival when they were both starting their respective carreers.

You’re right. We need a worldwide economic collapse. Shouldn’t be long now.

DEBATING HASAN PIKER ON JEFRE-CANTU LEDESMA

I used to think that Keemstar was the biggest cancer on YouTube but these breadtuber faggots and h3h3 are on another level

Fpbp

lmao nice necklaces, faggot

Are either of these freaks even white?

What race is fentano? What sort of last name is that?

he's moldovan

h3h3 is the most shameless retard. Did the anti-SJW and cringe stuff back in 2016 when it was popular, then does a complete aboutface and tries to become Breadtube-adjacent when that starts being the new "in-thing". He sucks at it too and is inevitably going to get himself cancelled by his new lefty zoomer audience when he says something edgy and out of line.

/thread

H3h3 is a jew, this should be expected of him.

Athony is ethnically italian, while h*s*n is a filthy turk roach mudslime.