Kate Bush #2 on UK charts soon, potentially #1 soon

>Kate Bush's Running Up That Hill climbs higher than ever to No 2 in the charts
>It is now the most-streamed song in the world each day on Spotify, earning nearly 8m plays a day. In the UK on Spotify, it is now massively outperforming Styles’s song, earning around 750,000 plays each day versus around 500,000 for Styles. If it can maintain its momentum, it could finally top the UK singles chart next week. It is also the most played track each day on Apple Music in the UK.
>Styles, whose world stadium tour kicks off this weekend in Glasgow, spends his 10th week at the top with As It Was. He could soon see a sharp drop down the charts thanks to a rule called “accelerated decline” kicking in after nine weeks. To keep the charts fresh and varied, the rule means that songs with three consecutive weeks of declining streams are penalised after they reach that nine-week point.
theguardian.com/music/2022/jun/10/kate-bushs-running-up-that-hill-climbs-higher-than-ever-to-no-2-in-charts

Attached: kabush.png (949x827, 806.08K)

The song sucks though
I am sure she has many better songs
Zoomer have bad taste

Symphony In Blue, Rocket's Tail, Eat The Music, Don't Push Your Foot On The Heartbrake live at Hammersmith Oden... the list goes on

Literally the Lana del Rey from the 80s.
Captcha 88YJx

the only thing they have in common is vagina and booba

Who here likes Tell It To My Heart by Taylor Dane? To me it's everything that was great about that polished 80s melodic pop sound. It even has a similar beat to RUTH. I love it, personally.

Says the faggot millennial who listen to urban banjo bluegrass.

masterpiece from stranger things

why all of a sudden?

10/10 im Bongland.

> 750,000 plays each day
obviously bots, but the record labels don't care, not when they own shares in very same streaming platforms.

>Literally the Lana del Rey from the 80s.
lana is a hack compared to kate.

HEATHCLIFF

ITS ME

ON CAFFIENE

IM HUNGOVER

>A company running streaming bots for the purposes of advertising a TV show constitutes a number one hit
Absolute state of the industry

Attached: pepe-peepo.gif (498x498, 2.64M)

this site has a lot of bots too

based kate

>Literally the Lana del Rey from the 80s.
in that they both got famous by sucking the right dicks, yes. kate is a lot more talented than lizzy though.

WE DID IT STRANGER THINGS CHADS

holy shit

You're stupid. It's a great song, regardless of meme shows.

so for zoomers to listen to good music, all you need to do is create a globally popular, multi-million dollar budget TV show, and put the music in the context of that
because spending five minutes to find good 80s music is too much of a time investment for zoomies, but 30 hours of watching an 80s inspired Netflix show is a fair investment
this generation's fucked