CHARLI XCX COMING TO ROBLOX!!!!!

pitchfork.com/news/charli-xcx-to-play-metaverse-concert-on-roblox-platform/amp/

Attached: F6FF9BE2-74AA-421A-804C-3BBBD95CC803.jpg (828x1020, 142.73K)

i am going to jerk off in the metaverse

based

>roblox
>not blocky

those poor autistic kids don't deserve this

not the same since the bog troon died, looks like he wasn't the only one to fall off

And who is that?

He killed himself to kill all the shitty “artists” associated with him...based

Does anyone over the age of 12 attend Roblox/Fortnite/metaverse/etc virtual concerts?

My girlfriends husband attends all of them and always buys new “skins” to look nice the day of

the future is cooming all over us brother

Attached: virtual_reality_sucht_by_pyxelated.jpg (1200x700, 42.27K)

>My girlfriends husband

Attached: 1626714612463.png (553x534, 777.84K)

does this just prove charli isn't an important artist as the internet makes her out to be?

It's a legit question. I've debated trying to do some virtual shows. Higher margins and easy peasy.
Also age is becoming a factor.

I don't know if it proves it, but she's certainly not as important as newspapers and magazines and online media make her out to be. She has illusions of having some kind of claim to being more of an artist than a pop singer. She needs to just write pop bangers and cut it out with the bleep bloop shit with three featured rappers on one "song" and actually put some music in there. She used to do that.

>Also age is becoming a factor.
For you or for her?
Are you at all famous?

It doesn't matter who attends, unless you're in the top 0.001% of musicians you ain't getting a deal. Best you can do is VR Chat gigs (yes those exist and are usually filled with 25+ y/o weirdos) where the most you'll get is a virtual handjob from some disgusting furry as payment.

Attached: 1638684917010.png (760x680, 556.65K)

Literally only people over 25 give a shit about Charli XCX

Roblox is a fucking p*do honeypot. Who the fuck plays that shit except kids and groomer coomers

by doing this isn't she essentially playing in Israel?

idk guys....kinda not a good look

Attached: 1650843647131.jpg (1024x816, 42.19K)

go back

"I’m really grateful that (Taylor) asked me on that tour. But as an artist, it kind of felt like I was getting up onstage and waving to 5-year-olds."
This you?

did you watch her documentary about "how i'm feeling now"? permanently online tween LGBTQIA+ nerds and weirdoes will be a lucrative market for her as the majority of her urban fanbase dies off due to monkeypox