Listens to the amen break once

>listens to the amen break once

Attached: 1654893431043.png (1352x798, 922.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k2RuprlsXng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sisters, we be healing. U READY?

Attached: 1628659084644.jpg (3024x4032, 1.56M)

friendly reminder that lazy edgy dnb trannycore isn't breakcore and shouldn't be associated with it.

i dislike islam but someone told me that living in dirty areas only bring about demons/or jinns. I am minimalist because I hate owning too much, but if I enter a dirty person's home. I cannot stop thinking what my old muslim friend told me. and almost all the time these tranners have shitty as fuck nasty ass rooms. automatically a sign to avoid them if you ever were sadly in them. but then again that goes for anyone. fuck sake

Who is this person?

Ethan Gluis

Katy t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

This guy gets it.

How do you have random shit just laying on the floor? Like why is there an empty box of Chips Ahoy just sitting there? Are some people really that fucking lazy where they just say fuck it and throw shit on the floor instead of finding a trash can? WTF

>all of that trash on the floor
get your house in order, eh?

People really need to understand that you cant become something just by putting on a costume. You may really like the mid/late 2000s mallgoth girl aesthetic. Hell, I do too. But you're a 200 lbs man physically and mentally shaped by the 2010s, and clothes cant change that.

it's because she opens things and consumes them immediately after walking in the door. so she picks up some chips ahoy from the store, gobbles them down on the way home and up the stairs to her apartment, and then throws the empty package on the floor before ripping open an amazon package, which she then discards on the floor as well before sinking into her gaming chair and immersing back into digital life.

What the FUCK is going on?
Why can't these people just be happy being a super feminine dude?
s m h

Attached: julie.jpg (621x1010, 112.42K)

>Take me seriously

Attached: unknown-10.png (1020x948, 846.03K)

HOLY FUCK THAT NIGGA IS UGLY
Dudes go from ugly guy to monster "girl"

I just don't get why they always chose the most unflattering clothing. Wanna play pretend? Sure, whatever, at least put the effort in instead of just raiding a 12 y/o's closet god damn.

Yeah with those faces and build it doesn't make a difference

youtube.com/watch?v=k2RuprlsXng
What did I just watch?

A very valid belief. A cluttered or disheveled home is a reflection of the cluttered or disheveled mind of the person living in such a place. People with clean homes are almost always clear thinking. A cluttered mind is a mind that is out of control, denoting a varying degree of mental illness. A messy office desk is one thing, a state of controlled chaos in that case might be totally under the control of the owner, but to flat out have garbage laying around in all directions is evidence of mental decay and physical degeneration. Mental decay in this case being synonymous with demons of course.

Joey Ramone?