Okay, everyone here agrees that this board nowadays is shit, and that the golden age was late 2000s. So...

Okay, everyone here agrees that this board nowadays is shit, and that the golden age was late 2000s. So, is there a site or other imageboard that approaches the spirit of the old Any Forums, or at least one that isn't riddled with k/wpop coomers and useless threads that die without replies?

Attached: 1613357128104.png (1024x1096, 172.23K)

m8 the old internet is dead and its not coming back

Don't bother. You're here forever.

Back to plebbit

China dictates your culture now and you will do as you are told.

just look at Any Forumscore and you'll see the board has always been shit

>OP thinks this board was ever good
No, it wasnt. It's always been trash. The only difference is you were part of that trash at one point and now that you're not you see it for what it is.

At least the old Any Forums had a mucore.

the fuck are you talking about? ive been here the whole time and it noticeably got worse

Was not here around late zeroes, what was it like?
Post them megas, and links to the old ancient scrolls of the Any Forums /mu threads. I want to read what our ancestors thought of music and what were their shitposts like

I've been here for quite some time as well. It's always been bad. There has never been a time when it wasn't. Instead of a pile of steaming turd logs this board is a puddle of runny diarrhea. Still shit just different.

you couldnt be more wrong. you must have not been here that long, because i remember somewhere around 2014 this place turned into irredeemable shit. people used to make comics, collaborative albums, and we used to make charts. youre telling me it hasnt gotten worse? give me a break

Attached: 1315165826849.jpg (800x800, 174.61K)

I was here when In Rainbows came out and this entire board was plastered with that fucking album for weeks. There was a point where the front page has every thread with that album cover. I am telling you that it hasn't gotten worse because it was already bad. I still see chart threads, collab threads, but not comics. That's ok because they usually sucked anyway. It's very obvious, user, that you simply grew up and now it doesn't appeal to you. There's no shame in that. What is shameful is letting nostalgia cloud your vision.

Any Forums nowadays just reflects the state of the wider internet as a whole. It all sucks now. There's no creativity, there's no character, everyone's either cynical or terminally retarded to the point of being unable to engage with.

>I was here when In Rainbows came out and this entire board was plastered with that fucking album for weeks
because thats funny, you cynical fucking dope. Radiohead were extremely in tune with the internet world, they even put an album on OiNK or What.cd (i forgot which), so its only natural that itd be spammed here. theres nothing bad about one of the biggest bands in the world getting their album spammed here for a couple weeks upon release. and if youre seeing chart threads youre seeing old charts, unless youre talking about topsters which is a totally different thing.

i forgot that we also had a site where people uploaded essential charts like pic related, and believe it or not there actually were some decent tripfags that recommended good stuff, and when they werent doing that they were providing excellent unintentional cringe comedy. there were also sharethreads. what a hill to die on, arguing that the modern globohomo hellworld Any Forums is just as bad as the old.

Attached: Blues.jpg (2000x1331, 795.46K)

kill yourself, frogposter. I will never tell you about the good non-toxic other places. you are absolute cancer and do not deserve to be here.

I'm not a frogposter can you tell me these places

You would just ruin them. We do not want you here.

And what have you contributed? Nothing.

correct. i am not proud of myself

>and that the golden age was late 2000s
Sure if you were a tripfag and/or pitchfork drone