It's over

Attached: kate-bush_spotify.png (439x413, 139.72K)

were their really people who liked Kate because she was somehow obscure?

Yup. It's over.

Attached: billboard_kate-bush_running-up-that-hill.png (998x860, 389.01K)

>just started listening to kate bush after years of seeing threads
>weeks later its now popular

i don't like this feeling

Sorry people w/ weird hair ruined your life from afar

I don't get it. What happened? Wasn't she always popular?
I prefer the Placebo cover btw

Yep. I think I discovered Hounds of Love on here years ago. Loved it for years.

Everyone says I should be happy that something I enjoy is now popular.
Still, I can't help but feel like something I like has been tainted.

I think the only people mad about zoomers discovering Kate Bush are the zoomers that discovered her before Stranger Things.

Attached: 1632693085017s.jpg (232x188, 9.9K)

What’s over? Only a cuck lets the popularity of something affect their enjoyment of it….

Yeah but to the extent an artist whose prime was 40 years ago was, she got a song featured in the Stranger Things show and now she's modern popstar levels of popular

how much extra money to you all think she's making from this? considering she wrote the songs too

She never was obscure, she's been a household name in the UK since her first album

Good thing Kate Bush fell off with The Red Shoes. We still have Bjork.

They dont have older bro cred or get to feel above their time anymore

Millions from being one of the top songs out now worldwide plus whatever producers paid her to have the song in their show

new album when

song fucking sucks wish i could get paid millions to make shit

Bought an original press Kick Inside several years back, such an amazing album.
I daren't listen to it now, not until the hype has died down. Such a shame that shit like this ruins """""obscure""""" artists.
If the zoomers hadn't heard of her already, they didn't deserve to know her. It took a billion dollar corporation runs by paedophiles to show them gusic
At least the vast majority of them will never listen to any other Kate Bush song

You are describing my life
If someone had been introduced to Kate Bush by a friend/relative it would be fine, but a shitty netflix show for children, that's what pisses me off

>She never was obscure
this

Even my mum who has no interest in music bought The Kick Inside when it was first released

your mum's a slag

She was obscure in the US until last week