Honest analysis of Eminem’s career

His first two albums are obviously fantastic, playful and hilarious, dark and intense. Some of the greatest rap music you’ll ever hear from the mainstream.

The Eminem Show was really good, but maybe not as unique as his first two. With that said, it’s still very theatrical and immaculately produced.

Encore……………..yeah.
It’s like The Eminem Show but without the theatrics. The goofy tracks are a lot goofier and the serious tracks are more serious. The more middle-of-the-road tracks are a lot more forgettable than on previous efforts, with “Never Enough” and “Spend Some Time” being some of his most forgettable tracks in this era. Still a solid album though.

I never listened to Relapse or Recovery. Sue me.

MMLP2 was a good album. Whether or not it’s a good sequel is up for debate, but it’s the kind of Eminem that Eminem should’ve been at that time.

Revival………*sigh*….it’s…….unfortunate. It’s not the worst album in the world obviously, but it feels like if Encore was written by an old jackass who knows too many words. Some great storytelling and emotional moments here and there, but it’s simply inconsistent and sonically quite bland. Mediocre album.

Kamikaze was the album he needed to come through with, and it was great. It felt like old school hip-hop revitalized in a new form. Doesn’t deserve the hate. Great album.

MTBMB Side A was a very straight forward hip hop album with good songs on it, while MTBMB Side B felt like he was experimenting more with wordplay than actual quality songs. Not bad tho.

See, notice how I was FAIR when talking about him unlike you useless cretins.

Attached: 62418CE4-6978-45BC-BDC4-0A9238838B3F.jpg (828x539, 88.98K)

Good analysis. The only thing people need to know about him really is that mmlp and sslp are some of the best albums ever made and for that he will always be a legend

What is your opinion on the Marshall Mathers LP, OP?

See first paragraph. By first two, I meant SSLP and MMLP. I guess Infinite’s fine.

Infinite is probably the third best but it doesn’t count really as an Eminem record cause the style is so different

Correct but after MMLP2, everything is trash

MMLP2 is almost just as bad as Revival and I said it was trash when it was released. Revival didn’t come out of nowhere, MMLP2 was just as shit but people didn’t realize it due to the title I guess, it was a disgrace. The worst beats I’ve ever heard, some of the most forgettable tracks he’s ever recorded, this was the beginning of the choppy flow, it was pure dogshit.

Revival and Kamikaze were trash as well although both for different reasons.

MTBMB seems like Em basically giving up altogether and just ruffing for his own amusement which is funny considering it’s better than MMLP2, Revival, and Kamikaze.

Relapse was great, although We Made You is one of the worst tracks of his career, should’ve just said “fuck a poppy single, i’ve done all that” and just made it a straight hip hop record and replaced it with Buffalo Bill or Music Box, Relapse 2 was even better than Relapse 1 and also didn’t have accents, Ridaz was one of the tracks for that album more than likely and it’s better than anything off Recovery even though it’s a bonus track, he should’ve released Relapse 2, his career was tarnished forever after Recovery and future projects.

Don’t forget about Devils Night either, that album was great.

he's done alright for a gimmick artist

But anyway, SSLP=MMLP>TES>RELAPSE>ENCORE>RECOVERY=MTBMB>MMLP2=KAMIKAZE=REVIVAL

*sigh*

THATS AN AWFULLY HOT COFFEEE POT

Honest analysis of Eminem’s career:

>*chainsaw*

>FUCK POP SINGERS

>*fart noise*

>*toilet flushing*

>FUCK BUSH

>poo poo ca ca *shit noise*

>*unintelligible slurring*

>*jamaican accent*

>*pop singer*

>*fruity loops beat with shit mixing*

>WHY DONT YOU LIKE ME

>*weird beard*

>IM PISSED PISSEDOFFERSON

Attached: 130698A7-E9BC-4A82-A06E-FF45A4CCD701.jpg (750x1103, 155.57K)

>.........
>*sigh*
Booooo

You forgot the hot coffee pot and you should in the future endeavor to not

wait, so no one else was being honest about Eminem? why did it take this long?

yeah i forgot coffee pot and
>FUCK TRUMP

>HE’S ORANGE

>WHITEBOY WHITEBOY

>PRESSURE INCREASES LIKE KHAKIS

>Encore
>solid album
Stopped reading there. Encore is probably one of the worst albums ever made. I remember being genuinely baffled when it came out. I actually thought that the album leak was a prank and that he was going to release the "real" album on the release date. Like as a joke against bootleggers. But nope, that was the real album.

Damn, I always wondered what the initial reactions were like, like how didn’t people notice the steep decline in quality? Everyone just acted like it was normal. Have anything else to add from that time period? What people were thinking/what you were thinking?

Revival is one of the worst albums ever made period.

Yeah, I was a huge Eminem fan. Bought SSLP the week that it came out, back before Walmarts would ID you for a parental advisory album. There was some stuff that came out in between Eminem Show and Encore, like the Invasion mixtapes and the leaked Back to the Lab(?) EP that pointed towards a decline, but I just chalked it up to being quickly thrown together mixtapes.

Encore was like wtf? I'm not lying when I say I thought the leak was a joke album, because it leaked like 2 weeks before the release date. And he had been very publicly angry about Eminem Show leaking (the first full album leak that I can remember). I coped with that for 2 weeks before the album released only to find out it was the real deal. I was so pissed off because I was like 14/15 years old and still passionate about music that I liked and Eminem was such a huge part of my adolescence up to the point.

Were you aware of d12 world? that album was shit as well and came out before encore