Joji

he's back

youtube.com/watch?v=NgsWGfUlwJI&ab_channel=Joji

thoughts?

Attached: ec0e64101540031.5f2128afb0db6.jpg (852x852, 209.31K)

Serious opinion here

I really like it :)

Hit so close to home for me. Currently in a relationship with my second to last ex after being dumped by my most recent ex and it's just very accurate to my situation. She's "perfect" and I love her, but it's not the same.

How long before Audacy payola bullshit?

Decent song, vid is pretty different. Kinda made me feel a little sick. I respect it though.

The video was cool. I wonder who those wacky dudes were even

don't care
call me when frank is back
even then i wouldn't care that much, but i would care more than the no cares i have about joji

Sellout little bitch fuck influencers neck yourselves

IT'S FILTHY FRANK, MOTHERFUCKER
IT'S FILTHY FRANK, BITCH

we get it bro you're depressed and slowly killing yourself through a hedonistic but empty lifestyle

no one would give a fuck about this boring ass song if it were not for the edgy video

yeah that's the point of a music video, to be interesting/edgy/sexy to catch people's attention

it's pretty nice, hope he focuses more on piano ballads like this and ditches the more forced trap flavoured stuff

haven't seen the vid and i like it

hiiiiiiii

Attached: 578CA981-ED02-414C-9AD2-B8CD3177174C.jpg (796x647, 41.76K)

LLLL--LIMP BIZKIT

damn, I didn't know pinkguy could sing, I thought he sounded like an autistic spaz

Nectar was unironically a phenomenal album and I'm sick of pretending otherwise

Attached: 1601203333959.jpg (3000x3000, 1.07M)

It had great singles sprinkled throughout, and was better than his previous two efforts, but it's not phenomenal

One of the best music videos I've ever seen goddamn

>Ew
>Modus
>Gimme Love
>Run
>Sanctuary
>Normal People
>Afterthought
>Mr. Hollywood
>Like You Do

phenomenal. a little bloated, but as is expected in this streaming era.

Attached: PHENOMENAL.png (950x535, 339.05K)

No matter how hard he tries he'll always be Francis of the Filth. His music is otherwise trash though.

that's actually pretty close to my edited nectar playlist

it's the other way around, like it or not; lots of zoomers and normalfags have no idea who filthy frank is (not that filthy frank wasn't normalfag back in the day, but times change and people forget quickly)