Couldn't sing

>couldn't sing
>couldn't play
unironically, was their success all down to jewish tricks?

Attached: sex_pistols.jpg (976x549, 143.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f8Ne9sRcSrM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Right place right time and plenty of good management telling them what to do

johnny rotten eventually proved to be a breddy good musician with public images limited

youtube.com/watch?v=f8Ne9sRcSrM

yeah

Attached: 1636347022560.jpg (861x1200, 199.63K)

JEWS

cool it with the antisemitism

I've always been amazed at how these characters "without musical skills" composed so well. I mean songs like pretty vacant, God saves the queen and Anarchy are good. Great themes. If you see the credits, everyone contributed. They must have had a special chemistry. Too bad the original bassist left the formation and everything went to waste.

NO.

pretty much

>McLaren was born on 22 January 1946[2] in an apartment at 47 Carysfort Road, Stoke Newington, north-east London, to Peter McLaren, a Londoner of Scottish extraction who was at that time serving with the Royal Engineers,[3] and Emily Isaacs, the daughter of the tailor Mick Isaacs and the independently wealthy Rose Corré Isaacs, whose father had been a Portuguese Sephardic Jewish diamond dealer.

Sounds like the bassist was the only band member with any musical ability

>Born in 1946
Boomers invented punk rock confirmed

yes. They were invented as a tool of subversion by well-placed british communists (aka jews). Their genesis is as cynical as that of any boy band. Except boy bands are created to generate money, wheras Sex Pistols were created to foster revolution

I loved that song from Hardware

? You're retarded

Yes I am, but I'm still right at least

they were literally created to sell clothes

I'm not a weird neo-nazi LARPer so I don't know what a "jewish trick" is or how that would help a punk rock band achieve success in the late 1970s.

>simon ferocious

>actually buying McLaren's bullshit
Johnny Rotten was a kick-arse songwriter, and if they couldn't play why do they sound so fucking great.

This, they were pretty much a boy band.

Yeah, clothes designed and sold at a single boutique shop. It's not like they were wearing Ralph Lauren or something.