Why did she do it? Didn't she have enough money? Didn't she have enough fame? Why did she fucking do it?

Why did she do it? Didn't she have enough money? Didn't she have enough fame? Why did she fucking do it?

Attached: 21023430430.jpg (953x960, 78.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2022/music/news/stranger-things-kate-bush-running-up-hill-1235282576/
nme.com/news/music/kate-bush-granted-stranger-things-permission-to-use-running-up-that-hill-because-shes-a-fan-3239169
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She felt the need... the need.. to feed

Why not? If you were in her place, you'd do it too.

>enough money
Ha
Youre funny OP

because she liked the 80's nostalgia show that asked for permission with a good plan on how to use it

I have absolutely no problem believing that Kate would be a Stranger Things fan, nostalgia for her heyday, plenty of stuff that's similar enough to themes she had in Cloudbusting or Experiment IV and lots of weed references

Because she said she loves Stranger Things. She's very selective with licensing her music and they actually sent her the script to show her how it would be used.

she wanted to
and no one needs your permission to do anything

>character is show "runnin' up that hill"
>music is singing about "running up that hill"

WHY YES, I SEE YOU ARE TRUE ARTISTS, I WILL LISCENSE YOU MY SONG!

UHH KATE BROS?
IS SHE A HACK FRAUD?

>she
you mean the rights holder?

there even wasn't any gender/body swapping themes there. absolute fraud.

which appears ultimately to be her

variety.com/2022/music/news/stranger-things-kate-bush-running-up-hill-1235282576/

nme.com/news/music/kate-bush-granted-stranger-things-permission-to-use-running-up-that-hill-because-shes-a-fan-3239169

Attached: kate.jpg (794x271, 39.5K)

Who gives a fuck

If she cared about her legacy, she would

This has just cemented her legacy even more by gaining her millions of new fans (even if it's just of the one song) and getting in the charts again.

who cares
she's boomer lesbian core

I deleted her entire discog from my HDD's. She's betrayed me. It's over.

is "not remembered by those born in the 21st century" some sort of a legacy?

it's not really even a sell out as it's just good use of music in a popular TV series. I seriously thought Quentin Tarantino made using previously popular songs well on soundtracks an acceptable/"cool" thing about 30 years ago, so this shit has to be some high level abstract bait.

k, bye

t. zoomie

not even close, but thanks