Masayoshi Takanaka

Why isn't he more talked about? Some good japanese funk fusion that I feel everyone could enjoy.

Attached: allofme.jpg (640x640, 190.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-BGKuxJRRfM
youtube.com/watch?v=5pJMGMJbreE
youtu.be/TUTxs_TBV-8
youtube.com/watch?v=JoKxIRnALCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

everybody already cummed all over it once the youtube algorithm was based one time and then they went back to talking about the same 13 bands and jerking off to korean gorls

literal fucking super mario music

>jazz fusion
>japanese jazz fusion

Brazilian Skies is my jam, Funky Holo Holo Bird is peak Galactic Funk

ALSO, check out this version of Star Wars Samba with Ryuichi Sakamoto and my goddess Akiko Yano on keyboards

youtu.be/-BGKuxJRRfM

Attached: b2e0bfdacadf3520f60b6ee7135356c2.jpg (300x300, 18.7K)

it gets boring really fast

all of these japanese fusion albums sound the same, good but it gets boring

>youtuber-core
Into the trash it goes.
Just listen to some REAL ASS fusion albums.

I see the Youtube recommendation got you too

Any rec?

Miles Davis, Herbie Hancock, the list goes on...

insufferable elitist faggot. why cant people simply enjoy the fact they've been exposed to a music from a different culture they would never be exposed to without youtube. literally i dont live in japan how tf was i supposed to discover Takanaka without it.

Daily reminder that nothing is more flagrantly Reddit than blindly hating Japan. You're more than welcome to discuss it there, if you'd like

Takanaka's Rainbow Goblins is one of my favorite albums, and mogs the shit out of Primus' Rainbow Goblins.

>youtube-core
>japanese
>jazz fusion
>super mario music

Attached: 1654836182002.png (352x458, 97.78K)

dootdoot doot dootdootdoot
doot

kino is back on the menu
youtube.com/watch?v=5pJMGMJbreE

Attached: sc147498.jpg (1002x1500, 383.81K)

>BELEZA PULA MALANDRO

Attached: 1650300860147.gif (220x177, 35.66K)

La la lahhhhh laaa lahhhhh

Based
I can't find it alone since it's technically part of a longer song, but my absolute favorite from them is "Black Ship (Kaei Period, June 4th)". Starts at 8:05 in this video: youtu.be/TUTxs_TBV-8

>Miles Davis, Herbie Hancock
overrated bl*cks

Masayoshi's first album Seychelles is unironically incredible. He also has a sick live performance in Japan with Carlos Santana.
youtube.com/watch?v=JoKxIRnALCg