Damn, they done killed my nigga FBG Cash. Rest up

Damn, they done killed my nigga FBG Cash. Rest up

Attached: artworks-KSD4bppvL70yvjLX-4fx1yQ-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 115.12K)

Shieeet another black soul stolen from us too soon. R.I.P FBG Cashapp

Didn't some other rapper already die this week?

yeah, trouble

That was your nigger? What kind of work were you having him do and WERE YOU PAYING HIM?!

Who the fuck looks at pictures like these and thinks it's cool?

Hoodrats

Rip, regardless of what you think of the dude every gun death is a tragedy that couldve been avoided

This sucks. He had some decent bars. RIP Duck and Cash.

>I don't really mention dead guys
>but smoking Tooka
>get you did like Koopa
>now you making headlines

Rest In Piss to Queen Von and all the dead opps

good. though they need to step it up in number this shit's lacking

damn bruh

it's the equivalent of a dick pic. youre supposed to reflect on whether or not your money is longer than his.

Attached: 70D671AC-D032-4D45-8103-278E8ECADE43.jpg (750x877, 279.84K)

>every GUN death
So you only care about people senselessly killing each other with guns? Not knives? Not cars? Nothing else? Think before you open your retard mouth. These people glorify violence, killing each other over petty bullshit, and generally being subhuman garbage is lauded in this music. Are you fucking surprised? A preventable tragedy? Best way to prevent blacks from wiping out blacks is to stop them from thinking its a good thing to do. Good luck, you'll have to leave your lily-white gated community though

good

How could this happen? Why can't a man just flash large sums of cash in impoverished areas without being robbed and killed? This is Republicans fault.

>Damn, they done killed my nigga FBG Cash.
Oh no! He was one of those rapping negroes! World can't afford to lose too many of those.

>9k subs on yt
>most viewed video 1,6m
this nigger made it to the front page of swedish news, they call him a rapstar...

He looks like such a valuable member of society? How could this possibly happen?

Imagine a woman walking past this group. The cat calling, the verbal harassment....

Yet they would completely ignore it and rant on Twitter about how dangerous white men are instead