Goddess Aurora is the most talented and pretty

Goddess Aurora is the most talented and pretty

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-16 at 11.53.34 AM.png (892x708, 939.92K)

No, it's grimes

Attached: a3944c69f7aedfb2fd1e4bdfefbd21e6--claire-boucher-grimes.jpg (736x912, 117.93K)

>body too weak and pathetic to handle even two births for autist elon

Idk man her last album isn't has good as i expect it to be i mean i was okay but not really that memorable.

I really don't know how to feel about grimes she is one of my all time favorite artist ever might even be my favourite, and i really like her persona but there are some thing about her that i really hate

interesting - i thought it was pretty awesome; heathens is probably my favorite

i liked her art angel album but cant listen to her since she had elons dick in her. imagine trying to be alt contrarian then spewing out the 5th and 6th kids of a billioinaire

she did it for true luv chud

I really don't mind the fact that she fucked elon what bothers me it's how she cosplay a poor person just look at some of her recent interviews she act like if being poor it's cool.
Don't get me wrong i am poor an i have been all my life and i take pride in it but when someone who never had to starve talk about shit like that it pisses me off

One thing that i always liked about aurora is the earthy vibes she had, her song for some reason made me feel connected to nature.
If you listen to her previous songs you can feel a really precise emotion like in "it happened quiet" one of the best song of the 2010s her new album is good but there's no emotion it's just pop good pop but still only pop

nice mouth

THATS A MAN, BABY

Probably about as fair of an assessment that you'll get.

i dont agree; some songs are more produced than earlier; but all that is still there.

if you dont like the album version; she has acoustic/live versions of her songs which have a more authentic feel

It isn't nature oriented.

Based and ever diligent Warrior of Love OP. Aurorachan is indeed the most talented and pretty. I believe in Aurorachan Supremacy. I believe in Her Art, Her Message, Her Aesthetics, and I believe She is Humble, Honest, and Wholesome Soul who Shines froth the Light in a world which at times seems so dark.
STRONGLY disagree. The Gods We Can Touch was a prophetic masterpiece, each song greater than the last, without any hint of filler, each track containing Timeless Wisdom.
>her new album is good but there's no emotion it's just pop
STRONGLY disagree. I see the main difference between her latest album and the previous albums as an evolutionary progression, both in Her own Art and in Her development as an Individuated Woman. She is the ONLY artist alive today who's Craft I can only expect to increase in Greatness, rather than level off and become mediocre. She spends so much time and effort in the studio, and is so passionate about her Craft that it is only inevitable that things will only continue to Improve and Evolve in alignment with Universal Will.

Attached: jcurlwz21rm01v2.jpg (1445x813, 172.19K)

It IS nature oriented though. The very point of the album oriented around the Greek gods was that they were deities that were close at hand, found within nature, instead of cold, distant, and beyond nature (the dichotomy between Immanence and Transcendence).

I'm talking about the woods. I don't care about humans. I can get that from someone else. If she is going to make music about something else, I won't listen. I listen to certain people for certain things, and when they stop doing it, I move on.

Attached: E08DC276-9802-426C-971D-72E65A5E972A.jpg (750x915, 123.53K)

You know i find it kinda funny that aurora and grimes are mentioned in the same thread, and that aurora latest album is based on greek gods and that grimes latest album is based on roman gods.
I think grimes and aurora are the opposite of eachother but they are still so similiar in some ways

auroraCHADS rise up

Attached: 1627845390433.jpg (1170x1502, 290.05K)