>and I
*opens expensive champagne*
>I've been lonely
*does a count of his luxury cars*
>and I
*starts a $500k fund-raiser on facebook*
>I've been blind
*buys a private jet*

Attached: images (4).jpg (300x296, 8.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nUssA_O4t38
twitter.com/AnonBabble

for me its tj swann youtube.com/watch?v=nUssA_O4t38

source?

Hasn't he worked in construction on the side of doing the band for most of his career because he made fuck all money off the music though?

>distorted noise guitar plays badly
>backing track of a homeless person banging pots and pans (sample used without consent)
MOOOOMMMMMMMMM
I NEEED DAD'S CREDIT CAAAARRRDDD
(bang bang)

that was a no-show bullshit thing his dad gave him

May I also plz get Jarboe back in my meme band? ;(((

Attached: 1653888557727.jpg (480x638, 53.72K)

Alcohol comes first bud

t. Poorfags seething

Is there something i'm missing? Gira came from a middle class background, but he was doing a shit ton of drugs at like 12. Far as i know his parents never gave him money, he worked painstakingly from 15 to 35 doing construction.

Attached: 1635444733510.jpg (500x345, 39.65K)

michael never even smoked pot, he puffed cigs for photos. his dad pretty much bankrolled him until he died. it was some construction related office thing he barely showed up for. he just did push ups

Attached: 1653812570460.jpg (609x475, 37.32K)

he literally did meth and speed

Swans - You're Not Real, Income Taxes

lol no. i think he got drunk a few times for recordings but that was it. he could act and write crazy stuff but that was just an image thing there's no way he actually did himself

Do you have anything to back this up?

it's just common knowledge at this point the only thing he was constructing was this dark image to impress other trust fund hipsters

Seems like schizophrenic nonsense from some journalist he punched years ago. None of his band mates mention this, and the swans oral history doesn’t paint him a good light

Giraposting is almost saving nu-mew from oblivion

source?

If his dad was such an alcoholic he probably just stole from him. I did.