Why does traditional hard rock and metal no longer resonate with the kids?

Why does traditional hard rock and metal no longer resonate with the kids?

Attached: EerTSSSXoAY9itU.jpg (1023x917, 138.51K)

Diapershit lmao

>zoomers can't appreciate older music
>zoomers are so shit at making music that they end up making older music chart decades after release
which one is it?

because music with samples & other ear candy got to them first. so repetitive songs with fun bleeps & bloops seem interesting. songs with actual songwriting seem boring because all zoomers hear are the same guitar/bass/drum/vox.....
end. of. thread

why yes, i am a diaper shitter. what gave it away?

Attached: diaper chad.jpg (581x1521, 142.57K)

do you think young hard rockers in the 70s cared about music from the 1920's?

It's the blues influence. The less a band had of that the better it has aged for zoomers. the only exception is Black Sabbath, which is trendy to like for whatever reason.

sabbath isnt that bluesy. maybe the first album but their sound quickly evolved and the only thing bluesy i can think of in paranoid is faeries wear boots.

I love it when millenials just assume that all zoomers act the same, look the same, talk the same, and have the exact same interests

The wall was brutal to him

who is the old woman ? his wife ?

More like his mom

Hard rock is boring, NWOBHM is cool tho

Metal is not "relatable", the songs are about shit like killing Satan or standing naked in lightning facing an army of niggers or something, it's meant (at its best) to inspire people, these are the warchants of a peaceful society.
Rap is about acquiring money through husslin, slapping ass, and partyhard. It's relatable, thats qhat modern people want. Rap is a quintessential feminine, peasant culture, and modern life favors the feminine and the plebian

>killing Satan or standing naked in lightning facing an army of niggers or something
both of those sound pretty relatable right now

I've been listening to music since 1981 and I have no clue who those two ugly twats are.

Because it was never good and the current generation knows this.

Turn it into a TikTok trend and it will resonate with the kids automatically

the closest equivalent i can think of now is either shit like greta van fleet or those indie bands that shamelessly larp as 60s psych rockers like king gizzard, or really bad angsty metalcore type stuff that gets played at the warped tour (or whatever the 2022 equivalent is)

greta van fleet started out as a 6/10 band with a lot of potential, and then they released their next album fell to 1/10 and became a limpdick soft rock abomination that got meddled too much with by the record companies. absolutely tragic what happened to them

Did you skip Sabotage? and Master of Reality?