Will indie pop ever surpass it?

Will indie pop ever surpass it?

Attached: 81ygX1X+fJL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1500x1497, 325.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nCZI4RkK5OY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AND I SAID LETS ALL MEET UP IN THE YEAR 2000

that's not indie pop, it's britpop

Same difference, that whole period was British indie bands making pop rock, most of it shit, except this and that first Elastica record, and also Everything Must Go by the Manics, since some people lump that in the britpop basket as well

>Make an album about classism
>Call it Different Class
>Make it so good that you put yourselves in a different class to your contemporaries

No this is probably the greatest pop album of all time straight up.
Based

Suede is the best britpop band though

I've never gotten the appeal of Suede honestly, I really dislike the writing, the vocals, I don't think much of Bernard Butler at all

It's definitely up there, I can't think of anything that's got the same confidence about it, or the same sexuality. Sexuality especially, the whole thing just oozes it in a way that almost nothing else does, it manages to completely sidestep sleazy and just comes off incredibly candid and well observed

Boys and Girls, His and Hers, Cigarettes and alcohol, of the three I'll take Pulp desu

this
/thread

Probably not in our lifetime.

>/thread-ing your own post
lurk more

based album, pulp is all killer no filler... their shittiest song is help the aged and still its a great song... right now i've been super into we love life, love the production by scott walker.

bump for jarvis

Unpopular opinion: this is actually their best album. Not a single second wasted.

Attached: HnH.jpg (600x597, 122.76K)

one of the best albums of the 90s. i'm surprised tiktok zoomies haven't got onto it

jarvis is so based lol
youtu.be/nCZI4RkK5OY

I WANNA SLEEP WITH COMMON PEOPLE LIKE YOU

YOU NEVER UNDERSTAND
HOW IT FEELS TO LIVE YOUR LIFE
WITH NO MEANING OR CONTROL

Attached: E54FH5BVIAAFlfZ.jpg (828x1037, 46.33K)

>Elastica

Wire cover band

AND SHE JUST SMILED AND HELD MY HAND