The best love song by the beatles is "I want you (she's so heavy," followed by "something...

the best love song by the beatles is "I want you (she's so heavy," followed by "something." that whole album is so fucking goated it's unreal

can we have an appreciation thread for abbey road? unironically not appreciated enough tbqh

Attached: abbeyroad.jpg (1024x1024, 233.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JeFwaWFTGYU
youtu.be/mJag19WoAe0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>unironically not appreciated enough tbqh
Its the Beatles bro, you're just late to the convo. I agree though, it still blows my mind how good they were. I swear the Beatles are the only band on Earth that can follow up with Golden Slumbers and it just feels like a goddamn masterpiece

boyband general?
for me? it's nsync

I have had sex and gotten high to the song "I want you (she's so heavy)" and it feels roughly the same. It's amazing. I will say one thing though: don't overplay it. It's great but to overplay it is to diminish its impact. It is meant, I think, to be played sparingly.

Obviously an inflammatory statement, but I digress...

I hate you beatles faggots so much. There has never been a more overrated piece of shit mid tier generic even for their time uninspired band than the beatles. All you niggers defending them are what will be in the future some retarded fucking zoomers defending skrillex 50 years from now. You're all NPC tier numb skulls.

>I have had sex
get out

cry harder faggot

cope and seethe, contrarianism isn't the same as having a personality.

>followed by Something
Lmao user…it’s objectively better than I Want You

John Lennon more or less made a superior version of I Want You post-Beatlea
youtu.be/JeFwaWFTGYU

Attached: dirtymac.jpg (700x463, 83.78K)

>Beatles
>not appreciated enough
Kek gtfo

Sun King is the best song on Abbey Road because of the crickets.

yer blues is a white album song gayass nigga

White Album confirmed superior to Abbey Road

Thats not even the Beatles best love song

youtu.be/mJag19WoAe0
solid album

Abbey Road (1969), is a vaudeville-style operetta that combines every genre in a steady stream of melodies and structurally perfect arrangements. It is the summa encyclopaedica of their career. It is a series of self-mocking vignettes, mimicking now the circus worker (Maxwell's Silver Hammer), now the crooner (Oh Darling, a parody a la Bonzo Band), now the baby-sitter (Octopus's Garden, in the silly vein of Yellow Submarine), culminating in the overwhelming suite of side B. Starting with the primitive exuberance of You Never Give Me Your Money (a mini rock opera worthy of early Zappa) and Mean Mr Mustard, the suite comes in thick and fast with Polytheme Pam and She Came In Thru The Bathroom Window, and dies melancholically with yet another goliardic chorus, Carry That Weight (that reprises the motifs of Money and I Want You). It is the apotheosis of the belated music hall entertainer in Paul McCartney. And it is, above all, a masterpiece of production, of sound, of sonic puzzles.

Scaruffi liked it

>Scaruffi liked Maxwell's Silver Hammer
I've given up trying to figure out this retarded italian

>goated
Into the trash it goes

he rightfully thinks that most of the beatles discography is overrated trash but they eventually put out some decent albums, albeit extremely late

I like the Beatles but I finally had sex and now I prefer Oasis.

Attached: df73944896698f6f1f8c79f279f6b6f2.jpg (1080x1349, 238.45K)

So you had gay sex?

you were supposed to have vaginal sex bro, not gay sex, you fucked up and now you like Oasis, what a shame

Oasis only have one good song