Name a more pretentious musician than Jack White

Name a more pretentious musician than Jack White
>pro tip: you can't

Attached: Jack-White-Height-Weight-Body-Measurements-1-723x1024.jpg (723x1024, 76.63K)

Exactly. Motherfucker prances around like he's Keith Richards or something. Like he's actually paid some sort of Rock n Roll dues. Fuck him.

You just know he's going to look weirder the older he gets. And he's not going to go away quietly.

>he doesn't know
This is him today

Attached: JACK_WHITE.jpg (2000x1270, 227.91K)

Reminder that Jack White has baby teeth

Attached: Jack-White.jpg (1152x1600, 160.76K)

why do people list him as one of the best ever? he's never seemed like more than just a blues ripoff guy

Blimp

i think he has a write to be geddit faggots?

Why are you posting pictures of Johnny Depp?

Why is his playing always so sloppy? Jacko can write, but he's too comfortable with his sloppy shit.

imagine him and Beck in the same room

This is the most hilarious thing. Jack White isn't even remotely pretentious.

He's like the epitome of some guy that just plays rock and roll and has fun and everyone in this thread is jealous.

Seriously, watch that live show of him and meg playing in that basement. It's like blues if it were punk rock.

He reinvented the blues, and fused it with noisy rock music in a way that no one really did before.

He did pay his dues by starting small and getting big over the course of many years.

The White Stripes are up there with literal Black Sabbath as some of the first riffs that any guitar player learns to play.

He looks less weird now, other than the dyed hair

Hi Jack

The 1975 frontman

>It's like blues if it were punk rock.
the stooges did it before him bro.

In the stripes he was royalty. Even the stones knew it. Since then, not so much

I like him!

The stooges have very few memorable hooks unless you’re about to OD on something. White in is Stripes days was a hook machine and a very playful/adventurous songwriter and lyricist

he might fall in love with Meg again, you never know

I'm from Nashville, and most of everything I hear about Jack White is that he's a pretty cool dude. Never thought of him as pretentious, just thought he was a hipster. I'd say Bono is more pretentious.

you guys have the best musicians