Hey music makers of Any Forums does anyone irl actually care for your music?

Hey music makers of Any Forums does anyone irl actually care for your music?

Attached: images (21).jpg (650x465, 47.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sWYAuKIgWmQ
open.spotify.com/album/050EtXXYvCtnNlDcAOSgNC?si=Dl1lsz_ET-iB85B3vo7Yqw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not really.

I actually do. Everything I've dreamed of since I was a child is based in the music I'm making. I really want to make it someday. Thanks for asking user :)

that wasn't the question, he was asking wether or not anyone cared for YOUR music

Jezz, sorry user, I'm just a little bit tipsy. Some people do. We're still a pretty small local band with just a bunch of followers, but idk, maybe someday the audience will grow :)

No

Cool trips

Yeah people are always wanting to hear it. Even people I don't know will see me on a computer and ask me about it. I never show anyone it cause I don't want ti

Yep, I mean I'm currently at more than 400000 listens on all platforms, accoring to my Routenote stats. Trying to profit out of those listens is painfully impossible tho. Planning to leave sPUTAfy and all other platforms and go full Bandcamp, but I don't know how to get more people to download my music from there

Attached: dc567y2-c5236632-994d-471b-9436-754e288f1f13.jpg (400x400, 28.86K)

I know that feel
Oh thats nuce already, being part of the local scene. What style?
Know that feel 2
Why? And who wnats to hear it? And which style of music?
What style? Thats a big audience

A few people do, but not many

Samefag here. This isn’t something that bothers me, my music makes me happy and I feel privileged to be able to make music in the first place.

my mom thinks I'm pretty good at guitar

no

>what style

shitty as fuck "bedroom" punk i did some years ago when I was listening to Bad Brains and Hibou

youtube.com/watch?v=sWYAuKIgWmQ

btw, I'm mexican so everything is in spanish

Your music is alright user
Maybe a litle more production on those vocals, Im brazilian but can hardly comprehend a word, spanish isnt that hard to get for someone who speaks portuguese.
But solid guitar playing and songwriting

thanks user, I eventually got better at producing my own shit in a second EP I recorded. And now that I want to invest more effort in a more serious LP I want to really profit from it, It's time to stop getting $.0033 every listen I get

Attached: 6d26336d939cabf84182abc155540b2a.jpg (320x320, 8.89K)

Good luck and godspeed user!

nobody in real life cares about the music I listen to, let alone the music I make

not really. my dad does since he's also a musician, but thats really it. my closest friends have a vague interest but don't really care much.

my friends love it and post it on their insta stories, I have a couple thousand listens on a few of my albums but nothing really substantial

A few dozen close friends. I also usually send a few links to people I meet when they learn I'm a musician.

But my prime audience at the moment is myself. 6 albums 0 regrets

Yes actually a lot of people do
open.spotify.com/album/050EtXXYvCtnNlDcAOSgNC?si=Dl1lsz_ET-iB85B3vo7Yqw