Lil Wayne's prime era in the 2000s >>> Em's prime era in the 2000s

Lil Wayne's prime era in the 2000s >>> Em's prime era in the 2000s

Attached: eminem_photo_by_dave_j_hogan_getty_images_entertainment_getty_187596325.jpg (300x300, 8.35K)

lil wayne is only good on features fool

No, and I like both their early work, but early Em was untouchable, if that dude had died in 2003 after The Eminem Show, 8 Mile, and bringing the world 50 Cent he would’ve been regarded as Top 3 easily, he’s tarnished his own reputation so much that now not even a lot his own pathetic non hip hop fanbase will say he’s Top 3, he’s a prime example of why certain people should end on top, he’s a joke now, people forget about how good he actually was once upon a time

Em has SSLP and MMLP that could count as classics, that's it. Don't make me laugh by saying TES or Relapse.
Wayne has Tha Carter trilogy, Dedication 2, Da Drought 3, and No Ceilings.
Its not a competition.

>Em
>prime
>2000s
zoom zoom

I dunno about comparing the best years of their careers but as a whole - weezy > em no doubt.

Yes, The Eminem Show. Interestingly, it seems to be the favourite among black people regarding his discography, and Devils Night by D12, and Relapse (although yes, a lot of people would disagree) but Tyler and Earl love it for example as do a lot of horrorcore fans. Everything post Relapse can be thrown in the dumpster though, Encore has a few good tracks but most is garbage.

well, The MMLP, TES, and 8 Mile were all 2000s, early 2000s but still

forgot we were talking about “prime” oh well, my point still stands, SSLP, MMLP, Devils Night, TES, 8MS, all within a 3 year span.

i respect weezy but eminem changed the game, not every white rapper is looked at as vanilla ice anymore

>never enough
>yellow brick road
>like toy soldiers
>mosh
>just lose it
>ass like that
>spend some time
>mockingbird
>one shot 2 shot
>encore/curtains down
>we as americans
encore really wasn't that bad

Yeah, except it was 80 minutes long with like 20 tracks.
And would you really say Ass Like That and Just Lose it touch ANYTHING on SSLP or MMLP?

definitely not, i agree though there is a lot of filler. as for just lose it and ass like that, i think some of eminems comedy satire tracks are underrated

At the end of the day it was still his tamest and most redundant album up until that point, now if he had Bully, We As Americans, Love You More, Love Me, No Apologies, Stimulate, on there, it would have been a hell of a lot better, Jimmy Crack Corn and Public Enemy #1 were both recorded in 2004 as well, should have been on the album, there was also a track called Christopher Reeves that was cut as well according to an early tracklist, and D12 were on Crazy In Love

Attached: 95641E04-E871-444D-A283-8FB629A7AD75.png (1192x694, 391.34K)

The entire concept of Ass Like That (turning sex crimes into a pop song and getting away with it because you’re a puppet vs Eminem actually saying it himself) was lost on people, he also could have just made a serious club song because Shake That was great, actually come to think of it, Shake That should’ve been on Encore, and When Im Gone, i’m pretty sure they were recorded before curtain call desu

>We As Americans
one of eminems best not as known songs imo, political em (the old political em) was some of his best work. mosh is great too.

Encore:

>Curtains Up (Skit)
>Mosh
>Never Enough
>Yellow Brick Road
>We As Americans
>Public Enemy #1 (Interlude)
>Bully
>Love Me
>Stimulate
>Like Toy Soldiers
>Spend Some Time
>Shake That
>Love You More
>Mockingbird
>One Shot Two Shot
>No Apologies
>Final Thought (Skit)
>Encore/ Curtains Down
>When I’m Gone

Something along those lines, could’ve been great, most Re-Up songs were previously recorded btw and also possibly the songs from Curtain Call which is why i added later tracks

then he retired, comes back, makes relapse, and stays true to himself and isn’t a laughing stock

I can't believe the amount of people who believe this shit. MMLP btfo of every Lil Wayne album put together. Even trying to make a comparison is ludicrous

eminem never rapped as well as Wayne on his tapes

MMLP lyrics and hooks are cringe and Wayne unironically flows better than Em in spite of Em's hyper-technical skill. There are multiple tracks on Tha Carter 3 that are better than anything on MMLP. Wayne is also considering more creative lyrically. Em is complex for the sake of complex + childishly edgy.

Lil Wayne was corny as fuck and was literally never good
>Sweet potato ass nigga, you lemon meringue, apple custard, cherry jelly
>Don't make me get the biscuit buster

>Wayne is also considering more creative lyrically.
Give me one good example of a creative Wayne lyric