Other examples of 10/10 rap albums?

Other examples of 10/10 rap albums?
>inb4 kenshit lapiss

Attached: 668C7A62-1EA2-49FD-B3F1-97DFFA7E9DAC.jpg (1000x1000, 200.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ex9cjI43KjQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are conservatives so unfunny?

They’re not you’re just too sensitive to have a sense of humor anymore

Nice cope

the impotent rage on the RYM page for this album from clueless normies is pretty funny.

Is it? This album is both hilarious and expertly crafted. Too bad you’re too much of a faggot to enjoy good things

ok the schizoid man face got me

Jesse Lee Peterson in the back

He’s on the album too
youtu.be/ex9cjI43KjQ

The status quo rn is PC so to be rebellious means anti PC but thats played out so you would have to simultaneously make fun of woke and anti woke culture.

I can’t imagine the level of internet poisoning and retardation required to find this funny

That’s just the mainstream left though, they’ve always played the middle ground as if they aren’t the radicals enforcing every shitty PC thing at the end of the day
do better

Are you serious right now? you’re trolling right?

Make fun of anti woke culture? That’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. There’s literally nothing to gain from that whatsoever

what the fuck is that shit

It gets a big old meh from me. I have a pretty high brow sense of humor I guess

You’re literally shaking lmao

What are some of the things you find funny?

Imagine being the unfunny political party and not being able to accept that. You're just women, unable to accept any flaws.

Oh, so you are, okay good

>there's literally nothing to gain from that whatsoever
au contraire, chuds are a prime source of retard tears

No I’m not trolling, it’s just painfully obvious that you’re too sensitive for certain kinds of humor, which is understandable now go back to your nunnery

why is pinochet there?