Make a shit album

>make a shit album
>sell 32 million copies
How did he do it?

Attached: Michaeljacksondangerous.jpg (300x300, 123.15K)

Good singles

Foreigners. Was in grade school when this came out. Not even elementary school hillbillies thought he was anything other than a scary clown with a grandma voice.

at least 4 solid performing singles

the singles were pretty garbage though

>Foreigners
Could be true. I know Arabs and Indians are obsessed with MJ for some reason

nah, you just got filtered

it was actually incredibly ahead of it's time and had great singles..and he was the biggest thing in pop

SHE ALWAYS TAKES IT WITH A HEART OF STONE

That's because he looked like them when he began with plastic surgery in the 80s

There will never be anyone else who comes remotely close to matching Michael Jackson's level of talent.

Give In to Me is a banger and the most metal-ish thing MJ ever did, despite technically not being that heavy

There are people who can write songs alone, sing, and play multiple musical instruments.
MJ is talented, but mostly at just singing and dancing.

the whole damn world is obsessed with mj dude

Momentum

It wasn’t shit, HIStory is still his best though

meh, it has his least known songs out of his catalogue.

I never listened to his first two, but starting from Off The Wall Michael Jackson never and I say NEVER had a bad album. And I will not pretend otherwise. He is the GOAT. He is the biggest thing ever he is the embodiment of pop music, ie peaked and concluded with him. Everything in mainstream pop that came after is trash. Shit. Garbage. The Shittles were saying they're bigger than Jesus, boasting about unture things. While Michael Jackson simply went out there and did it, become the most famous person to ever live, the most popular one. Up to at least 3 billion people went insane for him. You faggots can cope and cry and seethe and call your mommy all you want, but Michael Jackson is the PEAK.

>Remember The Time
>Heal The World
>Black Or White
>Who Is It
>Dangerous
but most importantly
>fucking Give Into Me and In The Closet
You have to be a certain kind of stupid to say Dangerous is a bad album.

Remember The Time is his best song.

He wrote many of his best songs alone or with one other person. Compare that to modern pop and he's still very talented.

>Who Is It
based and the digits check out

that, Human Nature and Rock With You