How the fuck did he do this at 18?

How the fuck did he do this at 18?

Attached: cover.jpg (3543x3543, 1.68M)

16-22 is the most creative time for most people.

snow nigger country
nothing to do
rich parents
well versed in culture
be a child with ample free time
do music instead of snow shoeing or whatever..

Yung Lean is actually lame as fuck. His rapping is atrocious, his lyrics mediocre, the beats are what save him but he doesn't even make them.

And why does he rap in english about american culture? It's so fucking lame and unauthentic. I would love if you showed me an artist that does what he does but with decent lyrics about swedish culture. Now that would be interesting

this, but the creativity doesnt peak there, rather you discover/begin to develop your own personal creative flaire at this point. Creativity is a life long gift, just look at polish painter (butchering his name in 3 2 1) slidslaw beksinkski

Nah, creativity starts at 19 years old and ends in the early 30s if they're autistic enough.

i dont think u realise how much american media the rest of the world consumes

Rich parents

your country is the reason subcultures are dying and actual music traditions around the world are being sacrificed for the flavor of the month everybody wants to be apart of

He was 16

When North Koreans get asked where they think American made goods are from they say China.

Either do something about it or quit whining pussy

Absolute cope

stop lying ur ass off you wouldnt give two fucks about him if he did the same but in swedish

Why don’t swedish sing is swedish the same way Germans sing in German

If you think about it's mostly his producers whitearmor and gud that made him successfully, I think I could be Yung lean if I had them making beats for me

Do what? Somehow gain an internet cult following despite making dogshit music?

>wake up in the morning and I'm married to a dinosaur
>Her vagina sore
How could anyone but a teenager have written those lyrics?

That’s a pretty disingenuous comparison

No, I probably would. The same way I think about other countries and cultures and what their lyrics mean, it would be much more respectful and original.

Rosalía sings in her native language, Rammstein sing in their native language, much other artists do and that doesn't seem to be a problem. But then again, Swedish niggers love to sing in english for some reason

braindead post on so many levels

This unironically

Anyone with a computer can make shitty rap music.