Attached: file.png (535x400, 140.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fNS7mlF54Eg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*unsheathes katana*
back the fuck off?????

what other bands can boast that 2/3 of their singers are rapists

whats with all these rapist artists

Attached: F3F1F631-CD09-432A-8CE3-AD2BE6A04FF3.jpg (728x547, 17.67K)

The number of genuine rapists is the same as it ever was, but the standard of what is now considered "rape" is way, WAY lower than it was 20 or even 10 years ago.

and thats a good thing, manipulating women is literally cringe and blue pilled

>goes back in time and rapes you

Attached: megalolz.jpg (420x437, 29.34K)

I'd let him slap my face if you catch my drift

Good thing you’re not a woman nor are you capable of ever being one.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Don’t even care about the band but this dude got fucked over.

He definitely raped that one girl but the other one just sounded like she wanted the trouble. She continued to pursue him even after all the shit she said he supposedly did, sounds like she's just mad he cut it off

just in time for the return of the king, tilian was their worst singer yet so i look forward to seeing who's next
youtu.be/fNS7mlF54Eg

Attached: jonnyc635_1003_600_s.jpg (1003x600, 246.94K)

Why don’t the women ever get shamed? It’s not like following band guys and performing sexual favors for them is a moral life. It takes two to tango. She is such a cunt for attacking a high profile person who has so much to lost though, since we all know she’s trash and nobody cares what she does with her body or her life and nobody will remember her or anything she ever did. She’ll forever be known as “that whore” until the next “that whore” comes around. The band are faggots for kicking out Tilian over some idiot whore, thought they’d be cooler than that.

This dude fucks

We are all so fucked if this guy cant even get pussy without raping someone
He isn’t even a manlet either
ITS OVER

No, he CAN get pussy without raping someone, which is why he got annoyed when the whore wasn’t opening the snatch. Dude didn’t want just the mouth, he knows what the whore is for, but I guess she forgot for a moment

it wasnt probably wasnt rape, it was a probably a girl with a boyfriend that felt bad about cheating the morning after getting the big tilian cock (BTC)

this is really weird. I got recommended The Rise and Fall of Jonny Craig last week on youtube. I'd never listened to DGD or Jonny Craig before. I found it really interesting and didn't realize how amazing a singer JC is and thought "damn it's a shame he isn't in DGD" and "damn both their lead singers seem really weird but talented". Then this happens a week later

Attached: jc.jpg (426x640, 72.32K)

>source: my ass
w*men really will lie about anything for attention

yeah im thinkin its time for the TRUE king to return

Attached: kurt tarvis.jpg (1280x720, 194.49K)