This is the reality of the streets right now, it's a hopeless situation as it stands...

This is the reality of the streets right now, it's a hopeless situation as it stands. Every promising MC going out there to try to earn a living is getting got... they iced King Von, wetted up Lil Keed, and now blasted Trouble... the rap game is rigged

Attached: h56hf.png (1644x1308, 1.03M)

i guess you could say he got in... trouble

>got shot in Edgewood

I guess you could say they know how to... troubleshoot

didn't even see it cumming

you could say they shot him.... in the dick

King Von was karma, but him and Trouble died over hoes. Rappers need to learn from Kazakhstan.

When you edge your wood for that long, you know something's gotta pop off

It's a cold world out there... for real

>be industry plant rapper
>rap a bunch about gangster shit
>get shot over gangster shit
oh no

GUESS HE WAS LOOKING FOR

WHO'S NEXT, DUBS DECIDES. For me, it's Yung Bilo Bopper.

The era of true gangstas is over

When will white supremacists stop killing these promising young rappers?

>have 'successful' career
>still hang out in some dump apartment complex
anyways, how sad i hope his (((bosses))) find a quick replacement

Once they’re all gone

are you realy an american rapper if you don't die getting shot

now is not the same for you to air out your persecution complex, chud
i would argue that the socioeconomic conditions created by historical white supremacists in power largely caused this disproportionate amount of generational violence amongst black americans. not that you care or think about any of this, though.

>Africans have been brutal and primitives for ten thousand years
>nooooooo it’s the heckin white supremacisterinoooossssss

Dare i say, trouble found him

Kind zir, i see what you did here with your insincere reply. But a history of systemic racism perpetuated by the white man is the leading cause of POC dying. The white man is a terrorist and evil animal.

>>Africans have been brutal and primitives for ten thousand years
i like how you make zero effort to prove that this is something inherent to being "african" (please elaborate on what you mean by this exactly because africa is fucking huge and has tons of native ethnic groups). it's like judging all european "americans" as brutal because of the native american genocide and countless examples of american imperialism: stupid and racist.
>>nooooooo it’s the heckin white supremacisterinoooossssss
within the context of the united states and united states history, yes.

>>The white man is a terrorist and evil animal
nice strawman, no one but fringe extremists believe this

i like how you started your joke-reply with "kind zir" as to imply that everyone who thinks differently than you is probably not cis-gender. very scapegoaty.

died because of a bitch, i already said it bitches aint shit doja cat where is my royaltis