Cyberpunk Realities Continue to Last Day After Day Edition

Cyberpunk Realities Continue to Last Day After Day Edition

Let's try to keep these at the ten minute mark or shorter, but otherwise post whatever the hell you want.

I'll let the first non-OP fellow link the first track.

Attached: It's_song_review_time_in_the_post-cyberpunk_reality.png (1001x959, 382.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GPEDgyiazHo
youtube.com/watch?v=DX3o1O8ZsTw
youtube.com/watch?v=7oCOx3XBp2o
youtube.com/watch?v=uJLXyBzMci0
youtube.com/watch?v=nxAm8Y1w6BI
youtube.com/watch?v=QpxN2VXPMLc
youtube.com/watch?v=fkO01uAGruI
youtube.com/watch?v=c1GxjzHm5us
youtube.com/watch?v=9JbZVKb_V2o
youtube.com/watch?v=u1_KbKR_sng
youtube.com/watch?v=RaPgJt2Il2U
youtube.com/watch?v=Ttcm-arLAyA
youtube.com/watch?v=NLKKbqrX9b0
youtu.be/rfBrSToKWU8
youtube.com/watch?v=GI1GeauAzcg
youtube.com/watch?v=S4d5_titXK8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

let's fucking goo

youtube.com/watch?v=GPEDgyiazHo

Some really solid indie rock sounding material from Spain (I think). I looked up the lyrics in English but nothing seems really lost through the language barrier. Zero complaints. Thanks for sharing. 8/10

youtube.com/watch?v=DX3o1O8ZsTw

cyberPUNK you say?

youtube.com/watch?v=7oCOx3XBp2o
for some weird reason, this DG track reminded me of Pink Floyd.

Based Death Grips. Face-melting in a totally enjoyable way. Totally worth repeated listens. 9/10

youtube.com/watch?v=uJLXyBzMci0

I also do think that some sections are Pink Floyd esque with the instrumental noodling.

this isn't the best CCR song, [spoiler](that would be Suzie Q btw)[/spoiler], but it's decidedly less corny than Thru my Backdoor. Still would take Bad Moon Rising over this tho.

youtube.com/watch?v=nxAm8Y1w6BI

Based SPQRposter. Latin hands clearly made this post. Anyways, how about something decidedly more... MESOPOTAMIAN ?

youtube.com/watch?v=QpxN2VXPMLc

youtube.com/watch?v=fkO01uAGruI

luv these threads

I'm not really into boomer rock, but CCR are the exception. I always loved how soulful, catchy and timeless their songs feel. That one isn't an exception. 8/10

>Some really solid indie rock sounding material from Spain (I think)

Yes, Ilegales are from Spain lol. They're not quite indie, but they have some dreamy tunes in their catalogue. The lyrics are pretty strange even if you understand the language, so don't worry about that.

dunno why, but this gib me early coldplay feels. I kinda like it, takes me back to a better time in my life.

Superb. Music fit to be listened to in basically any circumstance. Thanks for sharing. 8/10

youtube.com/watch?v=c1GxjzHm5us

There's actually higher quality ips of this you know? Still probably the best bond singer besides Tom Jones and Adele

blue monday isn't my style and i feel as though its heavily overused in 80s nostalgiabait now but it's still a good song. 7/10

youtube.com/watch?v=9JbZVKb_V2o

for some reason i actually enjoy the cover more:
>youtube.com/watch?v=u1_KbKR_sng
maybe it's just me, but i prefer depeche mode to joy division desu.

One of CCR's most infectious dirty white boy anthems.

youtube.com/watch?v=RaPgJt2Il2U

Has kind of a power pop thing going on that makes me think of Fountains of Wayne, Jellyfish, Weezer, et al. And all of the elements of the song seem to work well. No complaints. 8/10

youtube.com/watch?v=Ttcm-arLAyA

>videogame music
lol not my thing pal sorry, generic orchestral stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=NLKKbqrX9b0

I always liked Happy Flowers (in theory perhaps more than time spent listening) and they can be fun to share with people who never heard of them. Noise such as theirs needs artists who don't take it so seriously. This is a fine example of their output

Haves a very climactic sound to it. Never played this game before, but i would believe this would play before a major boss fight or something. Great track, I like symphonic video game music that isn't trying too hard to sound sad.
youtu.be/rfBrSToKWU8

I will always love the Byrds' proto-power-pop sound that has aged like a fine wine. Can't praise them enough. Really. 9/10

youtube.com/watch?v=GI1GeauAzcg

Your standard noise rock, I guess. Can't even begin to get into the genre, personally. I know that they're fans out there. Eh. 5/10

youtube.com/watch?v=S4d5_titXK8