Their best, and most psychedelic album. Apart from rog songs. David made em bluesy but Syd made it trippy

Their best, and most psychedelic album. Apart from rog songs. David made em bluesy but Syd made it trippy

Attached: 220px-PinkFloyd-album-piperatthegatesofdawn_300.jpg (220x220, 26.56K)

It's their best period. After Syd Roger turned Pink Floyd into if Eagles were woke or something.
Pink Floyd was Syd.

David Gilmour didn't play on Piper. All the guitar was Syd.
Even then on Saucerful Syd played guitar on Set Your Controls and wrote arguably the album's 3rd best song. Early Pink was peak because of Syd and Richard Wright.

>I'VE GOT A BIKE YOU CAN RIDE IT IF YOU LIKE

this
pink floyd was better when it was juvenile and whimsical

Syd was the heart and soul of the Floyd, it just got worse when he was kicked out from his own band.

are you all fucking retarded? getting rid of Syd was the best thing they ever did

YASSS QUEEN ROG
CAPITALISM BAD
I MISS MY DAD HE DIED IN THE WAR
*boring guitar solo*

Catchiest song of all times

Falls off hard after Interstellar Overdrive. Saucerful is their best

Pink Floyd was Rick

Yes, but only if you like dry, bland, faux-existential, self-important, “we live in a society” dadrock where every song is 80-120bpm and the drummer is forced to play to a click track.

Commercially that is true.
Artistically that is incorrect.

Astronomy Domine is one of their best songs.

>Falls off hard after Interstellar Overdrive
>Implying that Flaming, Astronomy Domine, Chapter 24, Bike or Pow R. Toc are good or even better
You might have listened to a different record, user

3 of those tracks come before Interstellar Overdrive so I think it might be you who listened to a different record user

Why did they get rid of syd? They could have just let him hang around? It’s not like the guy was fucking violent, just let your bro who’s going through mental illness hangout and help him. Why I can never listen to Pink Floyd selfish boomers. Roger waters is based for the Israel comments I will say that

I’ll just c&p

Oashits it’s so bad. There are two bands that /mu drools over
Pink floyd and oasis and both bands are so fucking boring.
Pink floyd:
(Slow moan)
(Drums enter)
Oh the rain was falling
The flowers drank
But you are a petal
That fell too soon
(Slow long guitar solo)

BORING

oasis:

(Pop guitar with just a bit of distortion)
(Start with a chorus)

We’re all that’s left
But you don’t have to follow
You don’t have to say you’re sorry
And don’t save me from the gallows

(Shitty solo)

(First verse with a scream at the beginning, and mutter some words)

AAHH!! I walked away,
Wont you just let go,
We’ll write down your demands
Somethings they just fade

BORING!

Ffs

For me its lucifer sam

I mean it was good for its time. The people on this board are just contrarians so they mostly hate the Roger Waters stuff, but it is objectively better music.

Pow R Toc is the only bad song.