Big Thief Cancels Israel Show

Big Thiefbros... we won

Attached: sionists.jpg (498x541, 108.84K)

From PROUD ZIONISTS to "i-m s-sory woke fanbase..."

legit saw some girl on tiktok crying over how disappointed she was in the band
thought they groomed a minor
no, they….booked a show?

>mfw I had tickets
So why are they apologizing again? A place is a place. It's not like they called for Israel to go full Samson or something

I don't get it. Are they one of those "problematic" groups or something? Why it's considered such a sin for them to play there?

>will someone think of le poor Palestinians
They're Middle Eastern gypsies that do not have some claim to some ancestral piece of land.

REDDIT WE DID IT!!!

palestine should give up the territory and not escalate the situation
shame palestine doesn't want a peaceful solution

Evil Zionist prick.

neither do isrealis

I agree, but feeling bad for Palestinians is absurd and pure virtue signalling at best. They lost, might makes right.

REMEMBER KIDS:
Islam hangs gays
Israel is a free land

Leftist anti zionists out here pretending they don't hate Jews. Claiming Israel is somehow fascist racist or comparable to apartheid is in the same orbit as the typical right wing Any Forums conspiracy schmuck . Far left and far right need to go, both are a threat to the Jewish people's livelihood

And once we ensure Palestinians kick out the Zionist invaders, we will work to make sure they liberalize their social views.

I actually liked this band among the malaise of current 'indie', just goes to show you how embarrassing the culture is in that genre.
Yep, people who try to cancel musicians for playing there are the types who claim they live on Tongva lands as opposed to in California.

it's a socially acceptable way to complain about jews without being called a natzee

it's scared

Genuinely, fucking who?

Wokeoids should stop playing in America too.

The unforgiving verbose communist faggots are already pouring in

Attached: 2F2E683E-C5FD-421A-A8DF-049BB71005D6.jpg (1242x469, 201.96K)

Also I like how these people all act like "Israel is bad, let's punish Israelis who like us who are probably more sympathetic to us than the Israeli government". I think the left's focus on Israel as the center of Jewish power distracts them from the fact that New York City, Hollywood, and D.C are probably more important centers of Jewish power. They want to talk about money power but don't want to talk about Jewish money power, which is way out of proportion. Opposing Jewish ethnonationalism and colonization is a lot easier, especially because you can't really do anything about it because it's not your country.

"music board"

>The recklessness and naÏveté of your original statement that music can heal and build bridges? ... ... Your new position rests on a false dichotomy, and it leans into the short sightedness that's in vogue, culturally and politically. Sad to see this type of myopia from a band that used to transcend it.

Attached: 98b.png (915x915, 27.64K)

>feeling bad for Palestinians is absurd and pure virtue signalling at best.
so cynical you can't even fathom sincere empathy
many such cases

chosen ones be slippin

they cancelled the shows (i.e. the shows are not happening) and posted a long ass apology. literally what more does he want, blowjobs from the boys?

Leftists are just full of hate. They’d kill everyone including themselves if they could. They are so anti-God that forgiveness is a foreign concept.

you speak like somebody who doesn't forgive