Attached: Rob.png (770x1032, 997.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=srZdDAJbHfc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he looks like a goblin

some of his shit is great
others its like 1 good version of a leitmotif he beats to death

Mostly he's just lucky

Fuck...i look like this...sort of. How can i cope? What can i change about my appearance? Also same height, also make some music and games.

Use it a push to make something great

He’s a one trick pony (when it comes to music), he makes absolutely great music inside of his own style but I’ve yet to listen to anything outside of his comfort zone. I think he knows this and that’s why he just plays to his strengths, in that way he’s a prodigy of efficiency.

oh well...

He made a wildly popular game series that people love and people talk up and down about how great the music is even though I've never heard it so I'm gonna say there's probably something to it
but the question of "do they have talent" is irrelevant anyway. We all want to feel like we listen to the smartest, most sophisticated music so we attach all this peripheral stuff to it to justify our tastes which is pretty gay if you ask me.

oh sweet..

Prodigy, no doubt. Anyone who claims Undertale isn't the success it is because of the music is insane.

The only knock against him is that he was an indie developer in a time where everyone just started to notice the cracks in tripleA titles, including the fact that music was consistently phoned in.

Deltarune will decide this

His music sounds "off" to me but I can't put my finger on why. And not in a good way. The whole vibe of his work puts me off slightly to be honest, from the art style, to the humor, to the themes and predictable, Earthbound-derived ending. Objectively, Undertale is a good game though and it was enjoyable despite myself being less compatible with it than the average superfan must be. But I wonder if there is anything to this "off" feeling.

I have to say also that Undertale had way less soul than Earthbound. It was like Earthbound if everything was half assed and unsubtle, aside from the combat system, which was an innovative part of the game as far as I know.

(Though I'm aware that Earthbound was made by a team with a lot of money and all that. I'm only comparing apples to oranges because it's the common comparison. For me Earthbound is a 9 or 10 and Undertale is a 6 or 7. Mother 3 is a 10.

He looks so much like Ice Poseidon here

oh dear

isn't that guy the one that Any Forums makes threads about how he plagiarized songs?

>Anyone who claims Undertale isn't the success it is because of the music is insane.
Most games are a success because of the presentation, that doesn't mean shit, vidya normies shit and piss their pants over the doom eternal ost and that is one of the worst things I have ever heard
undertale is shit as a game and there is nothing innovative about the combat system, play knights in the nightmare if you want a "bullet hell + RPG" that is actually unique and well made

Neither, he's just a dude who has made a handful of rather good stuff.

A faggot

he's very clever, but most of his success comes from writing good melodies and integrating music with gameplay and story, rather than just being a good composer.
His music is memorable because it's built around leitmotifs, associating reused melodies with different characters and situations. They're still good tunes as far as videogame music goes, but I think the use of leitmotifs is what makes the music so memorable.
also
youtube.com/watch?v=srZdDAJbHfc