Why doesn't Any Forums talk about Roxy Music or Bryan Ferry More?

Without question the best, most consistent artist of the 70s next to Bowie. Then all of his new romantic / sophisti-pop records are among the best of the genre. He's just an absolute king.

Attached: ferry.jpg (736x723, 106.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chonapoleon.ytmnd.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Any Forums does like them a lot
the reason you don't see a lot of Brian Ferry here is because people generally like Roxy Music and because of that, it's not something they can constantly shit on and complain about

>Why doesn't Any Forums talk about Bryan Ferry more
Eno IDF shilling their propaganda nonstop

Because it's diapershit and I'm not old. I had to bing these decrepit old fucks

wait till you find out some people still listen to Bach

What a weak cope, just admit your ignorance instead of pretending that only recent music is worthy

But Bowie sucks, his glam shit aged like milk. Not even a great vocalist, he was just le fashion icon.

This is
chonapoleon.ytmnd.com/

This solo work is good. Also, not a big fan of art-pop.

Attached: 519WDnShdhL._SY580_.jpg (500x500, 55.32K)

Roxy / Ferry gave us the sounds of the 80s in the 70s. No artist was so far ahead of their time during that period.

Any Forums is a bottomless pit of the stupidest shit you'll ever read
and I'm including woke tumblr posts and twitter arguments

I don't know why! Roxy Music is one of my favourite bands of all time, what your favourite album OP? Mine is maybe Country Life

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 243.67K)

Who?

>North East rock legend Bryan Ferry has spoken of his flight from hell when a madman grabbed the controls of the plane in which he was travelling.
>The Roxy Music singer was on a trip to Nairobi in December when a passenger began fighting with the pilot for control of the British Airways Boeing 747.
>The plane plunged 10,000ft in a series of nose dives but while other passengers screamed in terror Ferry said he was more shocked by the attacker's socks.
>He said: "The crazy man's socks weren't very attractive. There were kind of striped and I didn't care much for them at all. I couldn't make out what was going on at first. I just had a certain confidence that everything would be all right.

what a Chad, stripey socks faggots btfo

Attached: bdfc32aef9.jpg (300x210, 20.31K)

HAHHAHA yeah! striped socks autistic failing hijacker go fuck yourself, and go get some better socks.

there isn't really much humor potential because they are both really good and have no real pretentions about it like something like prog does. there's no particular scandals and we all correctly like ferry so there isn't much to say?

and they're not popular enough for an arguing thread to really take off. like if I said 'for me, its out of the blue' it doesn't really work because there's both not enough people to have a proper response and not enough incentive to make fun of it because it's actually good

Attached: E3K4TqmJ_5EtDVPXlo9hCsPfFxAPZvGGKt6tvR1Fh3A.jpg (434x431, 61.12K)

Buy On Ferry

Stranded by a hair

Because Any Forums is 99% bitching and shitposting for attention, and there’s nothing to bitch about or shit on when it comes to Roxy. They’re just high quality rock music with a classy aesthetic.

For years (30 maybe) all I'd listened to was Street Life as that was one of the earliest CD's my dad had bought. It grew on me and I loved it.
Finally got round to listening to their debut last month, and it's fucking amazing, haven't managed to move on from it yet.
Any specific albums to check out from the rest of the discography, or should I just carry on in release order?

>they're not popular enough
But for some reason there are multiple xtc threads every day. We just need a roxy music schizo to shill it, roxy music is so much better than xtc