Kate Bush General - /kbg/

Toes edition

Attached: 6815-5-2D.jpg (1500x1460, 259.19K)

even the stranger things bandwagoners are better than you coomer fucks

omg i LOOOOOOOOVE stranger things. cate busch is great too I'm such a big fan

I'm not a coomer, I'm a fan.

Attached: cee67b00ef1f3494bca1a0140578e88e.jpg (1600x2400, 771.98K)

How come women can't grow hair like this any more? When is the last time you saw a woman with thick, full hair? Is it the birth control fucking with their estrogen?

retard

constant hair dye fucks with your scalp and thins out your hair

Give me one example of a modern woman who doesn't have flat, shitty hair.

i have hair like this but i am (male). my sister also has this hair though.

it just was the style back then, nothing to do with muh birthcontrol

No matter how hard I try, I am utterly filtered by her music. I've listened to all of her albums backwards and forwards and I've never found a single song that I connect with or even come close to understanding. Can someone please explain the appeal? It all just sounds like a hot art hoe decided to make music and nobody stopped her because she had great tits.

Naw, it's definitely the birth control.

this thread is for KB fans presumably so maybe someone will have an answer - what the hell do you like about her music? her singing is goofy as fuck, borderline unlistenable at times, like she's just taking the piss instead of singing unironically. babushka is a terrible song

Never heard her music and I don’t think I’ll start now. Which one of her songs would you recommend for me?

filtered
running up that hill

Attached: 1595308446715.jpg (865x1227, 174.75K)

I ain’t listening to that shit

it's just a hairstyle you fucking retard

What does the key open?

I kind of like Wuthering Heights. It has a nice, zany melody that fits her voice. It's a bit gimmicky, though. I wouldn't be able to sit through an entire album of hers.

brainlets

>normies discover kate bush
>10 new kate bush threads per day
really makes you think