Father looked like a Chad

>Father looked like a Chad
>Mom was a literal model
How did he end up looking like a goblin?

Attached: 64934D77-F104-4F0F-BD9E-DAC6AC2DD33E.jpg (1000x861, 230.04K)

i think he was pretty hot when he was in his prime.

heroin, alcohol and cheeseburgers

I agree he was a pretty boy. Still, he should look way better based on his parents

Attached: BB7AE168-C948-4280-BB0D-D67D72E02857.jpg (312x323, 31.71K)

nah, he could look so much worse at 43

Attached: b02b46fba47223a729c041e1ffaec660.jpg (720x1270, 60.84K)

maybe its just personal preference. i prefer pretty boy look to the rugged chad look.

What about rugged Chad manlet?

why does he dress like he's 12 years old in 1986?

There's something funny about a guy with chad features thats also really short. Imagine meeting a guy like that irl. You see his insta pics and he looks good, but then you meet in person and he barely pokes up above your shoulders. I'd feel a little bad for him but it's something beyond his control. I just don't know..

He became a big ariel pink fan just like me. Worst mistake of my life.

Literally me. I see how women get disappointed when we meet up and I’m only 5’8. It’s a curse I’ll tell ya

He has nice features but one of the worst fashion senses I have ever seen. He's a 40 year old man dressed like a scene kid.

why do you care? are you gay?

Join the club, I'm 5'7. And it's funny because I know I could probably get by with decent enough looks, but I've made zero attempt to put myself out there, and at this point I don't really care to. Just not worth the stress.

OP here. Yes I am. Are you homophobic?

Many Italians like this. Chad face but they're sub 5'8''

no, just making sure you realize all this obsessing over men's appearances and judging how 'chad' they are is really fucking gay. if you weren't a fag it would probably betray some underlying personal insecurities that i'd guess were partly driven into your mind by incel memes, but since you're a fag i guess it's okay.

he knew how to dress back in the day. I wouldn't say he has no fashion sense, but he has gotten pretty out there in terms of what he wears.

Attached: c552ba9490f5dd32baedee3dd700418e.png (500x690, 589.99K)

damn i miss the old julian

GORDO MANTECOLERO

if you gave him normal clothing and an adult haircut he would look fine.

Don't care, he's the best rock vocalist of his generation unironically.