It's over

It's over...

Attached: 241314339_920634241862735_3118191535196471877_n.jpg (1200x1200, 159.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AHxaRM4BNwk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

360 deal with atlantic

Atlantic needs to burn this tape too

thank christ
hyperpop is for faggots

GECSISTERS..........NOT LIKE THIS

Thank you, Atlantic Records.

>opportunists hopping on somebody else's wave sell out a subculture and run away with the bag
I am so so surprised, unbelievable. Who would ever do that

Attached: 1612087171385.jpg (750x709, 263.45K)

did that dude ever burn down the tree from the first album?
he was, like, getting in his car and then went silent

jokes aside, what's gonna happen to them? predictions? 1000 gecs was good but the novelty has worn off. their two recent singles just aren't cutting it, they seem to think trying that sound again will work instead of doing something new

>100 Gecs signed with Atlantic Records in 2020. Brady told NME they are "trying to be really big—trying to be as big as Ed Sheeran", while Les said that Atlantic was a "good fit... [t]here's so many things that they could help us accomplish".[3]
OH NO NO NO

This kills the gecfag

There's so much fucking wrong with how Gecs are playing this second album it's ridiculous.

>More emphasis on their actual voices, rather than the cutesy pitch-shifted ones that made their sound endearing and exciting
>We see way too much of them in their music videos and they both look like absolute shit
>Moving to organic-sounding instruments, like real drums and guitars rather than distorted samples dates their songs by literally 10 years
>No good hooks
>Their wizard outfits aren't ironically-trashy-cool they're just fucking lame
>taking forever to release and killing the hype

And now all this label shit

Gecs are 100% finished. Anyone denying it is deluded.

Their first EP was amazing IMO, second EP was great but missing something that made the prior release special, what I’ve heard of this one so far is shit. They’ve always been a novelty act and the novelty is beginning to wear off. At this point they’re just a parody of themselves. I don’t understand why Laura doesn’t focus on her solo material considering Beach EP is great even without Dylan’s involvement. Did she forget how to make music? Not even kidding kek.

they were never good and I am glad they're suffering for it. exposed. robert, you have been exposed

I remember that thread. And no i dont think he did.

What happened?

Attached: gecs.jpg (802x861, 120.85K)

>a million gec threads on Any Forums all the time
>"whatever"
>listen to some tracks but nothing sticks it's just too random
>last week they played on a festival I was attending
>"ok let's see what this shit is about"
>the show was fucking amazing
>now I get it

Laura is a cute.

Attached: 25bd8b7f6e57cdfd17747b25d753b2ce.jpg (736x826, 45.35K)

This, did Atlantic drop them or something?

Nothing ever happens.

wonder if they had to dance on a table for this deal like bobby
youtu.be/AHxaRM4BNwk

Not a woman, you stupid fucking faggot.