They ruined our culture

They ruined our culture...

Attached: fuck you.jpg (1434x311, 49.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1iIMXgck2gXi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NOOO NORMALFAG ZOOMERS FOUND THE HECKIN OBSCURE DARK SIDE OF THE MOON

anytime I hear somebody complaining about something ruining their culture regardless of whether or not it has any merit, it makes me happy

u guys need to realize that reddit +youtube + Any Forums is all the same people and there is nothing
special or unique about any of u in regards
to what stupid site u go on.

imagine still trying to gatekeep Any Forums in fucking 2022 kek

This is cultural genocide. I'm literally shaking.

Any Forums regulars tend to be more mentally ill

Hi Shlomo!

People like you ruined it. Everyone here is a fucking hypocrite and browses reddit and actually watches videos like this. This site has been compromised, I can only imagine the type of zoomer faggots browsing this place, the shit i read on here sometimes is unbelievable, you’d swear it was reddit. times sure have changed

It's really indicative of the decay of this board when it's exam week and Any Forums slows to a crawl

why?

voca.ro/1iIMXgck2gXi

because
A) they are usually wrong and being a cuck
B) cultural protectionism is a futile practice

>voca.ro/1iIMXgck2gXi

Attached: 084.gif (600x900, 724.74K)

speak for yourself

I'm so detached from normalcy I still casually use soijaks and wojaks as if normies haven't been using them for years

>Mentions Burzum
>"Just so you know that guy is also kind of an asshole"
What a little faggot

Letting some website boogeyman in your mind is even more pathetic than op unironically identifying with Any Forums culture

Algorithms hurt Any Forums even more.
All your favorite albums trending on Spotify playlists and getting recommended on youtube more and more in the last couple of years.

Everyone knows about fucking American Football and such nowadays.

Bahahahaa

If a culture is so fragile that its ruined by participation, then its not worth defending to begin with. You must embrace poptimism if you wish to survive