Buying physical media

>buying physical media

Attached: flushing-money-down-the-260nw-530566105.jpg (329x280, 19.35K)

Hence why i shoplift it

that's right goy-user, you will own nothing and you will be happy
erm, I mean.. buy this NFT for $25k, it's the future of art!

Attached: jjj.png (238x291, 50.75K)

yeah my vinyl collection is worth five times what I paid for it but on you go.

soulless

>yeah my vinyl collection
kek

Attached: 9X0VKLCC_400x400.jpg (400x400, 18.6K)

why do you say that? unless they are first or rare pressings the value of a vinyl decreases with time

I'd say it because I have a lot of rare pressings.

I know it's bait and I'm willingly taking it, but why wouldn't you rather buy something once and own it physically, forever, for free use at any time, than buying a subscription once a month for something you can't tangibly own just because it's "easier"

I get it, dunk of the silly hipsters and their funny vinyl collections, but this is a dumb hill to die on

based

The people criticising you for buying such objects are the same who waste their money on expensive food while eating out, overpriced clothing and phones, so I won't listen to their advice on how to spend my own money. My collection's worth is two times more than what I have paid for it and I have been collecting for less than six years.

Gotta love that one EP you bought hundreds of years ago for like 1 usd and today people are willing to pay 100 usd for it.

Physical media is cool. Fuck you. Fuck off and let us fill our rooms with objects that bring us joy while the world falls apart.

Attached: SHUT THE FUCK UP.jpg (1500x844, 617.32K)

people think spotify is the same thing as physical media. stop falling into the illusion, music is just noise and I shant be paying for it. all my records and CD's didn't mean shit to me and I sold them once I started torrenting and going to slsk

someone has to buy them and rip them so you can download them you know

for example? i'm really fascinated by those things

i love that feel when I finally get the CD I bought. Listening to it on physical feels so much more special but you retarded zoomer ass will never understand this.

this

/thread

i show even more appreciation to it if i have it physically than just a digital file.
with digi, i have the bigger urge to just skim through it and move on.

>people think spotify is the same thing as physical media
You can hold a vinyl record or CD in your hands. You can't hold an app or an audio file in your hands.

I collect old records. I have an addiction. I am bad with managing finances.

Listening on Spotify has nowhere near as much value to me as listening on CD ever did, and that's what got me into vinyl