You should NOT be anywhere near this board if you have heard less than 1,000 albums

you should NOT be anywhere near this board if you have heard less than 1,000 albums

Attached: i am allowed here.png (210x63, 4.34K)

i have over 1,000 ratings but 95% of them are a single genre

I'm not even sure if I've heard a thousand songs before.

Why would anyone even bother rating albums they don't like?

>not 5000 at least

You shouldn't post unless you have over 100K scrobbles.

Attached: 32132165301.png (450x104, 16.58K)

How could you possibly study, and learn something about music from consuming that many songs? I personally can't.

phew just made it

Attached: rym.png (117x40, 2.12K)

OUT

i have over 4k and i dont feel like i have any more musical knowledge than i did when i had only 50-100. 99% of music is just minor derivations of an already established template.

Dubs of truth

you should NOT be anywhere near this board if you use a garbage website such as RYM.

So I should use RYM to discover music instead of Any Forums?

I mean
I did 20k scrobbles in 2 years
so if this guys has had last for 8 year it's not unlikely

Yeah. It's good to use the charts, but you should avoid the community like the plague.

holy fuck this is straight up proof that this board is dead. pseud redditors trying to posture while fucking showing their RYM. kill yourself you fucking nigger

So far I've not had any luck with the recommendations, but scrolling through charts and finding an album you might like works once in a blue moon

fugging kek this 100%

heard ≠ rated

I have over 1000, but there are a lot of albums I've rated without really listening to them

cringe