I don't even like Kate Bush so I'm not mad that her sort of secret high brow nature was soiled

I don't even like Kate Bush so I'm not mad that her sort of secret high brow nature was soiled

What bothers me is how no matter how much people do their best to try to develop their own taste there's a massive horde of people that just follow what everyone else is doing. There's this looming possibility that what you thought made you unique and a collection that you felt was your own is just run of the mill and standard in an instant. Then it's even worse because if you ever express any level of disgruntlement then you are deemed a loser and a gatekeeper by the same hivemind that destroyed your niche. There are billions of people out there that all think the same, act the same, feel the same, and they're coming for all of your interests and passions. They just consume and consume until there's nothing left to swallow.

Attached: 10488896_H765C.jpg (510x765, 103.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oSdHgq3oBD8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>secret high brow nature
PFFFFFT HAHAHA

>brainless Any Forums user fails to realize that he's not in a kate bush spam thread and posts his usual response

>sort of secret
I wouldn't call it secret at all considering her previous commercial success and connections but I agree with the rest. Stranger Things sucks and Kate Bush's statement on her website about the song recharting is written for the new fans to the point where it's worded like an ad for the show.

Attached: kate bush stranger things.png (837x475, 491.14K)

I just hope Kate gets motivated to put out new music.
But Kate is a strange hermit lady so I doubt it

it’s been a while hasn’t it user
I was hoping for something after ‘before the dawn’

they don't want to "develop their taste". they are just non-music hobbyist normies who heard a song in a show or tiktok and liked it because its good

Why can't I have a hermit lady wife?

>is written for the new fans to the point where it's worded like an ad for the show.
she's an angel user, she's just writing it supporting fans who like the show

And if she doesn't like the show, could she have said that?

Why are there so many Kate Bush today? Was she featured in a Batman trailer or something?

See

i promise you 99% of the people going crazy over the song right now will forget about it by the end of the year and/or never follow up with searching for a single other KB song

Oh snap, does anybody have a link to the scene? Is it cringe?

Oh god, I'm afraid to watch...
Oh man, oh god, oh man, oh god...

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-08 at 7.48.48 PM.png (1092x658, 497.61K)

I haven't seen it but yeah it is

if she didn't like the show, it wouldn't have been on it. She doesn't just license her stuff willy nilly

Glad I'm not as fragile as you lmao

Attached: [email protected] (724x543, 62.47K)

You're still making assumptions about her intentions. And does she own the licensing?

Now the blacks love Kate Bush
youtube.com/watch?v=oSdHgq3oBD8

>mfw kate bush

Attached: dicksaysyes.png (600x600, 428.35K)