I cannot stress this enough...

I cannot stress this enough, if you want to make it in the music industry you must understand that you absolutely need to suck dick. It’s not even up for debate, why do you think as of late, bands have been including one token female member (usually on bass)? Because up until recently, men in rock bands were the ones having to suck on a penis to go places. Why do you think bisexual male musicians get so far? Because of societies infatuation with the lgbt? Or because it’s punk to not conform with traditional masculinity? OF COURSE NOT. It’s because bi men don’t mind sucking on a dick. Why do you think every up and coming male solo artist is an androgynous twink and not some burly masculine guy? Because like any heteroflexible powerful man, men in the industry would rather have a femboy sucking their dick at work than a chad. Any talk about female musicians sucking dick would be redundant at this point. It’s not even a question of “if” or “why” but a question of “are you willing to suck?”. If you actually want to do music professionally, go for it, but be aware that you must be willing to suck or actively participate in the pimping out of a female in your band, so pick your bass player wisely. It’s in your best interest to select a low iq whore who won’t question her surroundings much once you’ve made it in upper echelon art circles. I’ve seen it with my own eyes, I’ve been there, I chose to keep my dignity. I walked out of that office without sucking and never turned back. I chose not to end up in a photo album of famous musicians with a big Jewish cock in their mouths. I left the industry

Attached: 6B41866B-2146-4F72-B279-08AF5A68F173.jpg (1565x1174, 311.56K)

Blowjobs don't feel that good.

find someone better bro

But taboo feels great, and that’s what it is for powerful men

Who the fuck wants to make it in the music industry? Being famous sounds like it sucks balls, no pun intended.

Nice fantasies, user

Like a random member of a band I'm signing?

Anyone who wants to be recognized for their artistic contributions to the world and or freed from a 9-5

They're employed by the people. They are the voice of the people. They're not contributing, they're serving.

Which is far better than an office cubicle for 50k per year

To add to this, they're completely surrounded by people all the time, yet they're alone.

Oh my goodness. Just imagine. Not one. Not two. But FOUR. Probably all at once! Mr. Shekelstein has really got his work cut out for him, doesn't he...

Attached: GretaVanFleet-27206.jpg (1200x798, 533.96K)

Did I mention, instead of working 8 hours 5 days a week, they work 16, or more, 7 days a week.

is that the guy who failed to sign charles manson resulting in his subsequent chimp out

>musicians work more than average people
That’s not true at all you fucking retard KEKEK musicians will literally take years off after producing an album and touring, both of which they enjoy. To have the privilege of actually enjoying what you do, no matter how many hours it requires, is far more rewarding than an office cubicle.

They are on all the time, even when they're out with their daughter. What's that, you need to live in a gated community now, cause of psychos? No more vacations, unless you can rent the whole island.

Attached: 1873541678940134.jpg (1200x1200, 172.01K)

You really think you’re going to change my and every other musicians opinion? Your arguments are outdated. Faggot. We know what we’re signing up for, that’s the point. You don’t even need to do music forever. If you are given the opportunity to actually make it in the industry why wouldn’t you? Work hard for a year, make some money, all you need is a million dollars and you can retire, invest your money and never work a day in your life. Learn how money works

Envy is not a virtue, and leads to ruin. I would suggest you don't go chasing waterfalls.

> usually on bass
you did bassists so dirty

The biz seemed a lot more fun and exciting in the 70s when that photo was taken than it would be today. Music is so lifeless and un-sexy today that what would attract a modern 15 year old to want to get into it?

You’re unable to address this aren’t you?

>sacrifice a year of your life
>make a million dollars
>invest and retire

Or

>cubicle every day 40 hours a week
>remain poor

Why would any musician reject the opportunity to be “famous”?