Tfw fell for the wireless earbuds meme

>tfw fell for the wireless earbuds meme

Attached: 1609990048293.jpg (750x882, 43.7K)

They're pretty good ngl

Attached: 1640980251276.jpg (1030x1281, 93.87K)

they suck enjoy the bluetooth signals through your brain

Is it true that they can't even reach 320 kbps

for me, it's this

Attached: jbareham_160910_1215_C_0833_compressed.0.jpg (1400x1400, 330.38K)

>going from 2 options to 1 is now considered innovation
>need parasitic appliance that will inevitably break in 4 months from bending too much if you want to go back to the old way
I hate apple so goddamn much it's unreal

Ya Me too blood

This and Tidal and I'mma be good for a minute

Attached: 1637391845293.jpg (719x687, 80.77K)

they're very convenient if you have a life outside of your room

Imagine being so inept that earbud wires inconvenience you in any significant way.

I'd take a high quality pair of sport wired headphones anyday, for going out and about and such. never have to worry about losing them or recharging yet another thing

I'm not full on schizo about this sort of thing but I can't help but think if there's something to it. It's not like there's been a full generation of people who've spent a significant amount of time with it to exhibit possible effects.

can u teleport

They’re great

in the end it just comes down to what you value more. Convenience or quality. personally im outside of the house and moving around all day so just being able to pull my tiny case out and popping them in without needing to worry of cables snagging on anything is worth a a lot more than quality

>not this

Attached: 41ndzTolVtL._AC_.jpg (498x432, 16.1K)

mine are literally the best earbuds i've ever owned, so...

probably also the only ones you've ever owned

shit sound quality and charging sucks

i'm perfectly fine with wired headphones i've been using for years and they get crisper fidelity without having to connect to bluetooth or paying a surplus charge

Oh boy, it's a covid spreader.

this is the perfect middleground imo

Attached: jays-a-six-wireless-review-design.jpg (1000x563, 71.65K)

I fell for it too then decided to get JBL wireless on ear headphones and they're so much better, guessing the high end brands are even better
earbuds just suck, even wired
also Sennheiser's headphone jack shat the bed in less than a year, I'm done with wires

on ear headphones also last way longer, i have had the same pair since 2017 with no issues

Ye I’m with you bud. Wouldn’t be the first time something was put on the market untested and caused irreparable harm to people. Wired headphones all the way especially since AirPods make you look like a fag