FREE YSL

FREE THUGGER FREE GUNNA FREE THEM ALL NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Attached: freethugger.jpg (676x680, 36.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j0obDqSWXHk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not a big loss for music

kill yourself thug has done so much for the community and industry you are just being a nigger

YSL are potentially responsible for almost 100 bodies

Yeah, he got his whole label a perpetual sentence in jail. Thanks, Young Thug!

yeah they got him on wiretap and shit its not looking good at all. plus some of the members of ysl have already started talking so yeah its looking pretty bad. FREE THUGGER regardless

I feel we are gonna be saying free thugger for a long time like every be saying free tay k. Which i mean its true FREE TAY K he is best rapper. or atleast get him a studio in the cell with a mic so he can still record i dont know.

Attached: tayk.png (378x378, 249.53K)

Its over

>implying this retard ever made any music

As long as carti doesnt get charged I do not care

There was a thread about his association with homixide gang so i dont know. I know on the one document in the indictment they were showing other gangs lke 4pf and shit so lil baby could be in trouble

Can I get a quick rundown on this whole situation

You stupid fucking nigger. If his gang killed your mother or brother would you still scream free thugger and tayk? Fucking retard. I love Thugger's music but the dude has the blood of lots of people on his hands. Just because he makes le cool traps that doesn't mean that's enough to excuse him for literally fucking killing people. But leave it to the niggers and white trash zoomers to be delusional. Metro's mom got killed by a negro like 2 days ago and everyone is like damn it's so sad. Of course it is. But you know damn well if that woman wasn't related to someone famous and was just a regular woman in America and if the killer was a famous rapper, instead of RIP fags would be screaming #FREERAPPER. What's wrong with you fucking retards?

it's honestly too much, I would just look at djakademiks' videos on the matter since he's funny af about it. but thugger is looking at a life sentence unless he does 6ix9ine tier level of snitching, and if that's the case, young thug might as well kill himself because there's no good way out of that

>literal walter white tier psychopath was a pop star
Weimerica moment

Attached: ecole-bosch-vision-de-tondal2_0.jpg.jpg (1025x779, 164.64K)

I love when the trash takes itself out. Self snitching idiot got his whole criminal enterprise locked behind bars now.

based and redpilled

WE GOT LONDON ON DA TRACK

okay faggot i do not care. FREE TAY K FREE YSL FREE SHIESTY you are a nigger nigger nigger will wonka nigger

Thanks anyways

Why can't niggers kill more easy offended crybabies that post on 4chins?

imagine going from a million dollar lifestyle of pop star features, festival spots, industry love and respect, nonstop drugs and pussy, doing literally whatever you want to having to politely ask an old man if you can take a piss baka, this nigga gonna be snitchin in autotune
youtube.com/watch?v=j0obDqSWXHk

>this nigga gonna be snitchin in autotune
kek

BASED
FREE THE GOAT