THE best album of all time

Attached: blonde_on_blonde.jpg (700x700, 229.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Times_They_Are_a-Changin'_(Bob_Dylan_album)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not even his best album
>blood on the tracks

It's way better than Blood on the Tracks

IMO Nashville Skyline is Dylan's most perfect overall album.
Also highly rate John Wesley Harding and New Morning despite both having a couple of less than perfect tracks

>Nashville Skyline

Attached: bob-dylan-2015-nashville-skyline-vinyl-298.jpg (500x500, 50.07K)

not even his best album
>the times they are a-changin'

BASED, op was a fag. This is the answer for best dylan record

>rating Dylan's protest songs as his best work
>it's not even an album
b8 pls go

>the times they are a-changin'
is a fucking dylan album you absolute retard
listen to his catalog before you decide on what the best album is
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Times_They_Are_a-Changin'_(Bob_Dylan_album)

boots of spanish leather and one too many mornings are his best apolitical songs and you haven't even listened to them lol

Wew lad, you really showed him good desu

i don't like how nashville skyline has become the go-to contrarian choice for online music nerds. it's fine for what it is: pap

buttfrustrated

Based

Attached: TheRealDylanPoster.png (640x368, 342.71K)

>basing your opinions on the opinions of others
this is a bad opinion to have

nashville skyline is a 60s dylan album for people who don't like 60s bob dylan

Yeah, i wonder how that happened

Attached: bo.jpg (500x291, 31.74K)

The doors

I clicked the play button but nothing happens

The fuck is that kek
I'm a gigantic Dylan fan but I wouldn't wear that even if they payed me

Maybe this?
It's more subtle

Attached: 1d6d4783.jpg (1000x1080, 68.48K)

i don't, it was just an observation. i think it's a reaction to the boomer rushmore of his electric trilogy and BOTT. younger listeners also seem to be placing less emphasis in general on lyrics in non-rap music, which might be why those wordy records have seen their stock fall with millennials and zoomers (and blues-flavored rock isn't making a comeback anytime soon). plus, the relentless exaltation of dylan as the foremost poet/lyricist in rock and pop music has probably turned them off as well. it's only natural. what's a nobel prize if not a cattle gun to the forehead?

i can totally see how mid-60s dylan just sounds like a corny beatnik tryhard to young people in the english-speaking world. unlike, say, bowie, who even at his coldest and most aloof was reaching out a hand to his audience, a knowing charm always peeping out from behind the mask, dylan's was a very solipsistic, sneering sort of cool that's very out of style these days. similarly, his earlier stuff might come across as schoolmarmish/"white savior-y" in a sensitive time like ours

nashville skyline is short and sweet, in the style of many contemporary records, and requires nothing of the listener. easy vibes all the way

tl;dr what said

Attached: dylan foster wallace.jpg (500x592, 48.14K)