Yelyah!

>still gorgeous in her 30s
>turned her friends' mediocre emo-pop band into her personal, great electroclash band
>musical visionary and pop icon
How's she so amazing, bros?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-08 at 2.51.46 PM.png (608x718, 774.09K)

>turned her friends' mediocre emo-pop band into her personal, great electroclash band

you're gonna piss off a couple of people for telling the truth OP

>electroclash
post examples.

>electroclash in 2017
she was too late. the indie scene had already explored that sound in to its fullest by 2011. she was doing her emo shit too late, too. emo was already on its way out by 2006. this girl has always been a good 6 years behind everyone else... but i guess, what should you expect from someone from florida...

I want to creampie Hayley

we all do, bro. wait your turn.

Kek, fucking this.
Her solo album sucked so hard too.

No.... it's my hole! It was made for me!

Attached: not-this-shit-again.jpg (460x523, 120.15K)

Bitch had a "Radiohead Phase" in fucking 2018.
Wait until she found about about this obscure Iceland artist called Bjork.

Art Rock never goes out of style, good on her. Your idea everything needs to happen at a given time is silly. If she has a Björk phase that'd be wonderful, Hayley trip-hop album when?

lol at least a couple of these are samefagging, no doubt

not this shit again

Attached: or maybe you are just stupid.jpg (375x111, 7.71K)

Attached: nope.png (371x75, 3.61K)

>Art Rock never goes out of style
true, but it has phases and moments. she was way past the moment. you gotta catch that shit when the wave is about to take off, not years after it had crashed. 2017 was the beginning of this bedroom pop and aussie psych rock stuff in teh rock scene (mac demarco, and tame impala). if you were gonna have synths, they needed to be funky juno smooth yachty rocky synths, not electro indie pop synths.

Cause photoshop isn't a thing?

Pandering to people is a large part of why music is shit nowasdays.

why play an ace when a three will do?

Attached: doubling down on stupid.jpg (127x112, 3.51K)

Wow, are those real scissors?

yes little dunce, they are

Oh, I thought for a second it was a digitally altered image.

eh, idk, there are a lot of synthpop and post-punk bands coming out all of a sudden, and while it does admittedly feel a little passe, I'm not complaining, it's just pleasant music. At this point post-punk is basically just rock that's both emotional and slightly experimental, and synthpop is just very pleasant. It's nothing groundbreaking, but so little really sounds revelatory these days that my bar is pretty low.