What is the most “classic” album you’ve never listened to?

Attached: 1654710633410.jpg (527x532, 90.86K)

OK Computer

Do all those highly acclaimed onions indie rock albums p4k, and by extension, most of this board worships count?

All of them

Only if you count them as "classics" but I don't think they are. Still I haven't listen to any of them because I don't care about indie rock.

I've been listening to Beethoven for 11 years, and not once have I listened to Fidelio.

I have this retarded thinking that I sometimes don't listen to classic or legendary albums in fear of not liking them. most of the time I do like some random classic albums but it stays in my backlog for ages until I snap out of it and listen.

The White Album, Revolver, Rubber Soul, Let it Be
I am familiar with songs from those albums since I was listening to The Beatles when I was a child, but I haven't actually played any of these three from beginning to the end. Also The Rolling Stones apart from Aftermath, Radiohead except for Kid A, which I haven't had the patience to listen to entirely, a lot of 70's rock that you still hear on the radio.

I guess, as far as classics also include more "modern" forms of pop music. Apart from that Anne Frank schizo folk and Loveless, I haven't listened to any of that indie and alternative p4k core.
I discovered moo because I loved prog.

captain beefheart

should I?

Attached: obraz_2022-06-08_204806474.png (360x360, 272.02K)

Try the debut.

Yes. Opening song sucks and the second song is a ballad (though a good one) though, which is why I suspect most people don't like it. Gangland is another underwhelming song.

You're not missing much

Disintegration

Dark Side of the Moon
Sticky Fingers

too many to count
most of them just dont interest me

That’s so cool user.

idk probably Abbey Road or Sergeant Pepper, whichever you consider the classicerest

bump

The Dark Side of the Moon

At this point it's pretty funny

Attached: joy-division_unknown-pleasures.jpg (665x666, 56.26K)