Say Happy Birthday

Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge turns 18 today.

Attached: my_chemical_romance-three_cheers (1).jpg (1425x1425, 359.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dhZTNgAs4Fc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BURNING ON

happy bday three cheers my beloved

IN THE MIDDLE OF A GUNFIGHT

youtube.com/watch?v=dhZTNgAs4Fc
I miss fuse, bros

IN THE CENTRE OF A RESTURANT

the only person I know who enjoys MCR is a 26yo autistic tranny is a state of permanent adolescence.

That says much more about you than anything else lmao

Bro my fucking Nigerian co-worker who has a family loves MCR.

What song does he like?

When I was a teen I didn't like MCR because they were the clearest representation of this very commercial, fake, Hot Topic scene kid emo-pop thing.

But I realized, that's fucking stupid. I do think that scene had a lame style and a lot of awful bands, but MCR wasn't one of them. Their first album is a really strong post-hardcore album. The others are strikingly good pop punk albums. Yeah, they're cheesy, but they're strong and dynamic. I think my position against MCR as a teen was really a stance against that subculture, but I'd grown up on the garage rock revival subculture that immediately preceded it, and that wasn't really any better.

MCR, Fall Out Boy, Jimmy Eat World, and Dashboard Confessional are all great pop rock bands, and it's easy to see that if you can accept them for what they are, in that they knew part of their audience was emotive 13 year olds. Panic! At the Disco was an aggressively mediocre pop punk band, but then they released a neo-psychedelic baroque pop album that's wonderful and severely underrated. Paramore was also very mediocre, but they've since turned into a great electropop band. All American Rejects should probably be remembered as one of the best power pop bands of their era. There was so much contempt for that whole scene that I think the strongest acts deserve a reevaluation. That said, I think they've gotten that reevaluation more than other, similarly maligned ones, like post-grunge, nu metal, glam metal, and mumble trap.

Bullets fans, our time is coming soon

Jimmy Eat World is the only respectable band you mentioned in that wall of text. Clarity mogs all that pop punk shit you mentioned

MCR is the only respectable band you mentioned in that wall of text. Bullets mogs all that pop punk shit you mentioned

I actually agree with you, Jimmy Eat World is the only one of these bands I think of as a band I'm really into. But I think all these bands are at least decent, even if cheesy.

THEY SAY

Helena is one of my favorite songs ever
But this album is doodoo except it

>CENTRE

Attached: 1654727692778.png (1080x1306, 617.98K)

HES NOT AROUND HES ALWAYS LOOKING AT MEN

WELL DON'T I LOOK PRETTY WALKING DOWN THE STREET
IN THE BEST DAMN DRESS I OWN?

?

I NEVEEERRR
SAID I'D LIEEE AND WAIT FOREVER