How can people say American Idiot is better than pic related?

How can people say American Idiot is better than pic related?

Attached: Blackparadecover.jpg (300x300, 32.8K)

I remember when people used to make fun of people who listened to MCR. Why do people like them now?

Because we're not in high school trying to be cool anymore

Both shit
Fags grew up and now have nostalgia for the crap they liked

Enough talk, which BP song do you like best anons?

Attached: 1653929034803.jpg (1080x1337, 175.54K)

Except for this faggot

They both suck

BECAUSE ONE DAY I'LL LEAD YOU

nah people massively underrate American Idiot these days because Green Day stuck around and became cringe while MCR disappeared and left a solid legacy (obviously they're back now but still it solidified peoples opinions)

cause rock is dead in the mainstream and now people appreciate what they lost

Attached: Aerosmith.jpg (959x679, 44K)

MCR's fanbase is full of zoomers these days so you're talking out of your arse as usual

that's really tough, wttbp is fuckin fantastic, but so are house of woulves, sleep, disenchanted...
probably mama, though

>because Green Day stuck around and became cringe
What exactly happened there? I remember no one giving a shit about that un dos tres project they had, what went wrong?

They're both horrible albums

>cause rock is dead in the mainstream and now people appreciate what they lost
But why obsess over MCR? From the outside looking in, they just seemed like another boy band that appealed to angsty pre-teens.

I always liked them but 1) zoomers latched on 2) “elder Emos”(former Abercrombie kids who liked Black Eyed Peas) are going through a quarter life crisis

Not him, I liked the music but the backstory got to me, the 5-year blitz from shady new jersey basements to global tours, the sudden change from mediocre obscure life to a leap of faith into music with your best buddies, the transformation from a shy loner to a crazy and flamboyant showman guiding the crowds every night in a sea of pyrotechnics and screams...It's inspiring

Zoomer infestation, oldfags wouldn't listen to this pile of heaping shit

Nothing Green Day did comes anywhere near anything mcr did…can’t wait for the new album, will be the only good one of 2022

No one says that
Three cheers >

The follow up to American Idiot, 21st Century Breakdown was solid and then they devolved into just putting out whatever. The trio was awful, just endless filler and only a handful of good tracks, Revolution Radio was middling and Father Of All was just offensively bad.

The music's good, and stands on its own way more than many of the other Emo bands of that era. The Black Parade especially has really captured peoples imaginations as a blend of Emo, Pop Punk and Classic Rock. Love him or hate him there's a reason Fantano gave it a classic review.

So it's not a mystery at all, don't be bamboozled just because Gerard way's a good looker

Attached: 5f01b364d72775a88f347da01702d39a.jpg (400x418, 25.67K)

So on the one hand you have fags complaining that MCR are only popular due to 30-something nostalgia and on the other fags complaining that it's all coming from Zoomers.

Can you losers at least make up your minds?

>2) “elder Emos”(former Abercrombie kids who liked Black Eyed Peas)

what?

Everyone likes mcr except Normies that are 30+